Chapter 8

"I AM NOT GOING INTO THAT ROOM"

"Love please calm do-" he said but I cut him off.

"No!"

• 2 hours ago •

After filling my stomach up till there was no more space left he called for the nurses to take the plates.

What kind of hospital was this?

He got up from the bed opening the closest by the wall and pulling out a fluffy pink blanket. I looked down realising I had no blanket covering my bare skin showing from the short gown I was wearing.

My cheeks turned red and he had noticed.

Curse you cheeks.

"Are you okay love you've gone red, you might be having a temperature I should call the doctor." He said touching my forehead.

"N-no it's okay. I'm f-fine." I let out quickly.

He smiled and put the blanket over me.

"I spoke to the doctor who is assigned to you and he said we can go home anytime. Let's go home so you can feel more comfortable."

There he goes with that smile again making my heart warm up every time.

After seeing the doctor and getting all the medicine that was needed we headed our way towards his car. He decided on carrying me all there making me Thank the gods above they my cheeks were hidden and he couldn't see me blushing.

He helped me into the car carefully securing the seat belt on.

He was so gentle and caring, how had I gotten blessed with him?

The journey to his home wasn't long only taking twenty minutes before he stopped and ran towards my door.

I looked outside to see a beautiful mansion. The light cream colours and designs on it made it look even more beautiful.

So we're rich now?

"Welcome home my love." He said helping me out of the car and carrying me to the front door.

A short lady was standing by the door smiling at us. She looked like a maid her outfit made it obvious.

"Welcome home sir and madam Kim."

Taehyung smiled at her and helped me onto my feet.

Just as he was about to speak something really big ran towards us and jumped on me knocking me down towards the cold marble floor.

"Get it off get it off of me!" I screamed feeling the big creature bitting at my gown making me fall backwards before getting back up.

Hearing laughing coming from Taehyung I turned my head towards him with a glare.

Why you little cute idiot.

The dog didn't let go of me pushing me on to the floor again this like licking my face.

"Lucky stop it girl." I heard him say before the dog smashed my head to the floor with his paw successfully making me pass out.

•••