How could you??

But he couldn't take it anymore, before you know it, you feel his lips crash into yours. It was for about a minute but it felt like longer. You couldn't believe it, something you wanted to happen for forever was happening and you loved it. He pulled away," Im sorry (y/n), I know that was too much. I should go." You try to stop him, but it was too late, he was gone. The last two weeks were awkward, you didn't tell anybody about what happened, neither did Draco. One day when you were on your way to class when you hear Draco scream at you. He runs up behind you and hugs you. He whispers in your ear to meet him at the shrieking shack. So instead of going to class, you just follow him to the shrieking shack. When y'all get there, he starts kissing you hard, you just kiss back and go with it. " I want you (y/n)." When you heard that, you couldn't control yourself. " I want you to Draco, I have since 1st year." You said this, and he stopped, " What?" You realized what you just said and tried to run, but before you could, he grabbed you by the arm and next thing you knew, y'all were both on the ground, him on top of you and y'all were kissing and stripping. You feel him glide his hand down to your sweet part. You give a small moan in response and he smirks the smirk that has always turned you on. A week later, after everything happened, you started hearing rumors you didn't want to believe, but you did when you saw it. DRACO AND PANSEY!!!! You go up to Draco when you see him and Pansey and slap him across the face. And before he could say anything, you ran to Harry, Ron, and Hermione crying. "I knew he was no good" Ron said, " We're here for you (y/n)." Harry said. " How could he??!!" You scream crying.