Cant get over you

You woke up feeling better than ever, you didn't know why, you just did. You remembered that's you had to meet Draco at the Wamping Willow by 2. You decided to wear something that would show off all your curves so Draco wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off you. But before you did that, you had to go to almost every class. Which, by the way sucked, but you decided to skip defense against the dark arts and go get ready to meet Draco. To make him jealous, you talked Harry into skipping his class to go with you and pretend to be your boyfriend. When y'all got there, it was about 1:50ish, so y'all decide to sit and watch the Wamping Willow, while y'all are sitting, Harry hesitantly reaches for your hand, before he could grab it, you saw and snatched it up and set it in your lap. Y'all both smiled and waited. Finally, Draco showed up, but when he saw you and Harry together, he screamed. " And just what the hell do you think you are doing with my girl Potter?!" Y'all turn around to see him, but you finally took in all the words, he said HIS girl, about you. You smile so wide, your cheeks go red, and you look away. You could feel him looking at you. You tell Harry to leave and when he did Draco got right up close to you and grabbed your waist. Then, in a calm, soft voice he whispered," I'm sorry, me and Pansey never dated. She told everyone we were and then started to act like it, but I cleared it up and now Pansey hates me, (y/n), I want you, and only you, I have since I first saw you, I never thought a gorgeous girl like you would ever be friends with someone like me. You bring out the best in me (y/n), and I don't want to give that up for anything." You started to cry and he just lifted your head and kissed you passionately and softly. You never feels so good in your life.