Prologue; How it Came to Be

Authors Note: While getting ready to post this I actually really nervous so xd hopefully you like it!

A small, chestnut-haired boy walked down the cement sidewalk with two older people walking behind him, they both had gentle, yet amused smile. The older man adjusted his glasses as the boy ran back to the parents. "Mama! Papa!" The boy cried, his hands clasped together as he grinned at them.

"Yes, Peter?" The women asked, ruffling the chestnut hair.

"When will we get there? My feet hurt!" Peter whined, sticking out his bottom lip a tad. The woman sighed and looked at the man as if to ask for help explaining to the boy about the current situation.

The man bent down to the boys level. "Well, Peter. We are actually here." He said, moving his eyes from the boy to move his hand around to show the surrounding area. There was bustling traffic on the road nearby, but, surrounding the family was a beautiful park, the trees rustling in the light breeze that late afternoon. "We just have to wait for your Aunt May and Uncle Ben to show up." The boy nodded in response.

"Oki!" Peter sat down on a bench right behind them, sitting criss-cross-applesauce, he gave a big smile, which caused the parents to smile back. The parents loved their growing son, but their work as scientists had sadly made them spend less time with their young child.

After waiting for a good twenty minutes, the aunt and uncle finally arrived. When Peter saw them, he quickly ran to them, giving them each a big, warm hug. Aunt May ruffled to boys hair, pulling him close and placed a kiss on the boy's forehead. "Hey there, Pete. Good to see you!" Uncle Ben smiled proudly at his nephew, giving him a hug in return.

Peter giggled, 'dragging' them both with him back to his smiling parents. "Great, you two made it. Let's get this night started, shall we?" Peter's father, Richard, said.

Peter happily shook his head 'yes', holding each of his parent's hands as they began to walk, Peters parents happily talked with Ben and May, unaware of impending danger...

Out of nowhere, the sounds of gunfire pierced the air like a sickening screech. Peter heard the slamming of body meeting concrete, he, unfortunately, turned his head to see his uncle Ben laying face first on the ground. A scarlet red liquid pooled around the man's skull as he laid there. Peter screamed, big tears welling up in his eyes, clouding his vision. "Uncle Ben!" The boy cried, tears streaming down his face. "Uncle Ben! Get up!" He continued to wail, not noticing his mother frantically picking him up and ran with her husband and May, who too had tears staining her face like scars.

Another shot fired. And another. And one more that cut the noise, falling to the ground Peter felt the pressure and the uncomfortable ground beneath him. He looked around frantically, seeing the bodies of his uncle, aunt, and dad. He turned his head to the side, the weigh on top of his causing him to wheeze a bit. Seeing his mother's lifeless body on top of him made him want to throw up, her face was already pale, and turning cold. Her eyes were glazed over and a thin trickle of blood rolled down her forehead and over her nose. His dam fell down, unleashing his tears as he gripped his mom's bloody shirt as if his life depended on it, which to say the least, it did.

The man saw the boy, grinning to himself. He had succeeded in his job, and now was the time to retrieve the target and head back to the base. He jumped from his hiding spot in a tree, he was suited up in a black outfit, the lower part of his face was covered with a cloth, his gun perked out from behind his back. His muscles rippled through the fabrics as he stalked to the crying child. "Well, well. The son of Richard and Mary Parker never thought we'd be able to have him in your grasps." The man mumbled. He bent down next to the child, who was still profusely crying, he hesitantly looked at the man with fear in his big, doe brown eyes. "P-Please.." The boy whispered, "please don't hurt me..."

"Oh, no worries, kiddo. Strict order, can't hurt you unless I need to. So, if you'd please come with me, and stay quiet, we won't have any problems." The man placed a hand out to the boy, waiting not-so-patiently.

"B-But... Mama... P-Papa... And aunt and u-uncle... Wh-What about them." Peter sobbed, his body shaking with every breath he took.

"Oh, they're fine." The man rolled his eyes, "their just asleep. They got tired of carrying your whiny ass everywhere so they took a rest. Don't worry, I'll return you to them when they are awake." The man quickly said as he saw Peters mouth open in the last few seconds. But, the mans already short patience had worn dry, as he quickly grabbed the child's hair, gripping it with inhuman force. "Now, you listen here you little shit. You keep your mouth shut, or else I'll shut it for you. And I assume you don't want that do you?"

Peter flinched at the grab, which earned a grin from the man. The boy shook his head as well as he could with the hand gripping his hair.

"Alright, good." The man loosened his grip on the child's hair but quickly slammed his free hand, which was formed into a fist, right into Peter's face, causing the boys head to snap back and a scream to erupt from his mouth.

Peters' head rolled to the side, limp as if he were dead. But, he had simply passed out, his nose was crooked to one side and blood ran down his nostril and down his chin. Already a blue and purple bruise forming in the place where the man's fist landed. The man chuckled, slipping a blindfold over the child's closed eyes, you can never be too sure with unconscious people, for they could wake up in an instant. The man chuckled harshly, slinging the boy over his shoulder calmly, and began walking. "Can't be having any witnesses..." He muttered, "no witnesses at all.."

He lifted his finger to his ear, mumbling German words to someone on the other side. The man's grin grew impossibly wider as he continued to spit out words.

"Das Opfer wird gefangen genommen und kehrt jetzt zur Basis zurück." The man paused, looking around at his surroundings before returning his hand to the intercom. "Ja, Sir, es gab keine Zeugen. Hagel HYDRA."

WOOHOO! That's over with! Now, this is just a prologue and maybe you'll be interested in it, I don't know haha.

But for now, it'll just be this for now and let me know if there are any mistakes! I will quickly change them.

Have a great rest of your day/night! Laterz!!

🕸️🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️