If there's a God then I'm letting him go, all for you

So my friend is kinda mad at me for the ending of the last chapter and I feel a bit guilty so I decided to write this chapter asap to make up for it. So here's the newest chapter! Love you all :*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Vic and I went back to my apartment and decided to make my room a bit more roomy for two people. I found a bunch of blankets, pillows, and sheets to make the floor comfier. I was laying blankets down on the floor when I heard someone enter the room, I looked over and saw Sally dressed in what she was wearing earlier that day.

"So since you and Vic are back and Mike and I already had sex, Mike and I are going out for the night, you and Vic have fun, alright?" Sally said.

"Yeah we will, but can I tell and ask you something real fast?" I asked, needing advice from her.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Sally asked as she sat down next to me on the floor.

"Well, I have a small crush on Vic-" I got cut off.

"What!? Thank God! You two are perfect together!" Sally exclaimed.

"That's the thing, I-I don't know how much I like him, and if I were to tell him, it would probably be awkward..." I trailed off.

"What? There is no way it would be awkward! He freaking loves you dude! He never shuts up about it and it drives me crazy sometimes, just, like, watch a movie with him in here, cuddle with him, lean over, and kiss him. It is that simple!" Sally explained to me.

"Okay, I might, no promises though, because I'm not too sure about my feelings for him yet." Sally nodded at my words.

"Well, try to make up your mind by tonight and surprise him, I'll see you tomorrow." Sally told me.

"I will, and thanks for the advice, I'll see you tomorrow, you and Mike have fun, but not too much!" I said as Sally stood up.

"We will!" Then she left the room and Vic entered it a few minutes later.

"Hey beautiful," He said as he sat down in front of me. "Mike and Sally left, it's going to be just us for a while," He said, smiling at me.

"I know, c-can we watch a movie tonight? You can pick..." I trailed off as I grabbed another blanket and spread it on the floor.

"A HORROR MOVIE!" Vic yelled in excitement.

"Wait what? Why?! I hate horror movies!" I exclaimed.

"But you said I could pick the movie!" Vic whined as he placed a couple pillows next to each other.

"Vic!" I whined, causing Vic to chuckle a bit. "I can't watch horror movies without someone to cuddle with!"

"That's exactly why I want to watch a horror movie," Vic smirked at me, causing my face to heat up.

"Fine!" I said to him.

"Yes! Point one for Fuentes point zero for Jones!" He said with a look of victory over his face.

Vic and I finished making the little sleeping place on the floor comfy then decided to go to Smith's and get some snacks for the movie and rent a movie. Vic of course, chose the scariest movie there was, but was nice enough to get me hot chocolate and Skittles. I thanked him for that.

"Hey Vic?" I asked after he finished getting a few more movies.

"Yeah?" He replied as he turned toward me, smiling like an idiot.

"If we're going to be watching horror movies, there is no way in Hell that I'm sitting alone, so, will I sit on the floor with you or are you going to sit in the bed with me?" I asked him, knowing that he'd be happy with either one.