Twisted love~

'friendship, Can be more then just that.'

                                            'It can change, From a simple hug..'

                                                     'Or a heal, from a wound.'

                                                                    XxXxXxX

How the heck did we wind up in the forest?! A Pink and Bubbly Over-Happy, Troll thought, Also known as, Poppy. What turned out over getting party supplies and decorations, Turned out, To getting lost in the forest with only Archer keeping her company, In the cold and scary Woods.

Archer, The name of him made her smile, They had been friends since she had saved him from Certain death, Or that's the way she recalls it. He's mean and Grumpy and.. rude. But he has a very sweet spot to him, He's not a troll, No. He's a scout, who was gonna destroy Troll village. But soon realised it was wrong.

So at the moment, She was stuck with him until they found the right path to guide them home, So in the mean time, Her and archers Friendship, Was only becoming stronger then she thought it could come too.

"Look, I don't know how we got here, But we can find a way out! Just a few turns and flips and circles, and we'd get there!" Poppy said, Positivety tingling, and chirping at the end of her vocal cords, Only made archer enojoy her personality, A whole more. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Pfft, Gee. I'm lost in the forest with a Pink Positive troll, who thinks we can escape by making turns and flips? How Fun will that be!" He said And laughed, She stared at him as if he were crazy, But soon released a low groan and rolled her eyes, Which he found cute. "Correction, I'm your friend." He lowered his laughs and stared at her for a while, while he remembered saying that to her, Friend? Oh boy, If only you knew I wanted more.

Oh right, I forgot," He said Blankly and coughed nervously, Before pushing a large branch that was in the way, To make the path clear. Poppy jumped from a path of rocks there was seen, Once he pushed the branch away. She giggled when lilttle critters came her way and gave her flowers, surrounding her with them. As she smiled brightly at all of them.

Oh god, the sun hit her Gorgeous hot pink hair, Perfectly. Made her look like a Angel, That was sending him signs from the inside of his stomach, Making him wanna throw up the butterflies that were flying around in circles. He didn't know when these feelings started happening.. But he was sure it was because of her beautiful singing voice, And the way she laughs. And the way she's so kind and sweet. To everyone around.

The thought of her, Brought his heart to his knees, As he was staring at her playing with critters, He remembered. How exactly he fell in love with his Queen.

                                                                      ~Flashback~ 

                                                                    'Oh oh oh oh,'

                                                       'If I let my true colours shine,

                                                           Would you run tonight,

                                                 W-Would you survive the night,'

He stopped, Dead in his tracks, Mind racing like two race cars and he was the winning lead, Butterflies developed in his stomach, and his heart was beating like a drum. His throats tightened, As if a snake was choking him for prey. He turned around, And followed the sweet yet humble Sound, Of the angelic Singing. Like a fly, Flying to it's web.