Twisted love~ Chapter two

Poppy's POV

                                                                       XxXxXxX

Ugh, My head. She thought as she raised herself up, sore yet stiff. What happened... I raised myself up with my elbows, and felt swirls come from my head, Making me dizzy and nauseous. I soon took in a deep breath and found myself hiding behind a rock. Can't remember doing that.

Everything just seems.. Blurred. What happened, Is hard to remember. The last thing I saw and felt, Was.. Crying? For what. Can't seem to recall what I was crying for, Someone? Something? Everything. And I felt a strong wind hit me over, Forcing me into my knees, Forcing my widened eyes to unfortunately close. A strong metal hit in the back of my hot pink hair, that was now stained red.. From..

I touched it, Touched my head and flinched once I felt something gooey and slimy, Disgusted. I threw my hand back to my face and and widened my eyes once more, and hitched my throat, Mentally begging for my throat to close, as how it felt. There was fresh blood, Red. Red like the roses.

Still, Not having time for that, I heard someone breathing. I closed my eyes tight and holded in my breath, My hands trailing from my shoulders, To the ground, Grabbing dirt and placing it on my arms. Not turning my head, But Turning my eyes, To see what exactly is out there.

Terrified. What if this was it? The end. Can't be, Really can't, I'm their Queen, I can't die. But what I saw made my eyes soften and the dirt from my arms, Shift till it fell. A scout? How is there a scout out here? Can't seem to recognise him. Seems familiar, Yet can't place a finger on it.

Curious, I moved my arms and got up. Groaning and hissing in pain, As my legs felt like they were surrounded and packed, With the heaviest rocks. But I kept my head up high, and breathed in the cold air around me and thought... I can. And with that thought in place, I walked right up, to the scout, that seemed, but satisfied he wasn't dead. I bit my bottom lip, secretly hoping he wouldn't jump up and hurt me, just like the stories every troll has said. But as I got closer, he also seemed hurt, mentally in pain. His injury looked far way worse then mine.

But before I could raise my light pink arm on him, I felt my foot step on a broken bottle. Picking it up, not getting hurt and no sign of injury being placed on me. And as I stared at that broken bottle, hoping I could catch a glimpse of it's title, But failed at the test. But I couldn't help and glance at the scout in front me thinking, Should I really help someone I can't barley remember? It's the right thing to do, I think. But trolls always scared me, even my own dad. That party crashers, Also known as scouts, Were dangerous.

Pushing, that thought away and going with my gut. I threw the bottle above my shoulder and took a deep Breath, Here we go. And kneeled down, Staring at his facial features, then feeling the ends of my lips twitch, as I slowly placed my hand on his cheek. Then with the other hand, Shook his shoulder a bit, But got nothing in return. She started feeling her insides crash inside of her, When she realised, He wasn't completely alive. Tho, She was pretty sure, It was obvious. He was dead, Yet still with life.

As her thoughts, Surrounded her with pain and panic, She sat down. Only to be met when The cold wind, Caught the back of her head, were she flinched and hissed in pain. As her wound on the back of her head, Was somehow bleeding out, Badly. Immediately she placed her right hand on it, and couldn't hold back her painful whine. Minutes past, and Poppy's head was killing her, Losing so much blood, causes you to wanna just sleep and die.

Her eyes were so packed, with Tears, and heaviness of wanting to pass out. As she took a shaky breath, and snapped her eyes opened as much as she could. And looked around, And thought 'Just great.'