CHAPTER ONE

chapter one - summertime sadness [un-edited]

[un-edited]

note: I see a lot of comments saying 'she dies' etc
maybe she ran away... maybe they no longer speak...
maybe she betrayed him... maybe she with someone else

1st December 1998

The world was now a more happier and lighter place then it once was. The world seemed like it was going back to how things used to be. The world was still trying to mend itself.

After the war, the witches and wizards was taken everything in a different way. People was being for thankful for the life they have. They wasn't talking things for granted. The different houses revival wasn't as bad as they used to be. Some people had grown a lot more colder after the war. Some people had become more full up with hope once again. Some people wished for the life they had before the war.

He remembered her. He remembered her like it was yesterday. He remembered how her hair would smell like coconut. He remembered how she used how the little of things would drive her insane. He remembered how she was once one of the kindest people he had ever met. He remembered how she would never judge a person.

He remembered the bright red lipstick that she would always wear. He remembered the smile she worse on her face, it was rare but it was beautiful. He remembered her sea blue left eye and her hazelnut right eye. He remembered the emerald ring she always wear on her right hand.

How he would have done anything to have her back. How to would have done anything to save her.

He never spoke of her. But he always thought of her. No one dared to even say her name. Saying her name was like saying the devil name. You simply don't do it. However, there was always a mixture of feelings if one ever did mention her name.

★ ☆

present day.

"See you in a week. Love you" Daphne Greengrass said to one of her best friends. (a week was until they go back to hogwarts) The two slytherin met on the first day of school and have been friend ever since. The two had a hug, which didn't last too long.

"Love you too" the brunnette slytherin said to the blonde slytherin, before walking out the house. Turning back giving one last wave.

On the other side of the road was a dog, which Rose knew all to well. A black shaggy dog. Walking over giving it a scratch before they started walking. The dog started making all type of growling noises as if it was trying to talk to Rose.

"Sirius I don't understand what the f*** growl growl growl or bark bark bark means."

The two house make their way back to the House of Black where Rose was met by her cat.

"Emerald" Rose spoke softly to this cat and it gave her a soft meow, almost like she was saying hello. Emerald was a black cat with green Emerald eyes. She had always liked the idea of some people believed a black cat to be lucky and other people believe it to unlucky. She believed it to be lucky. Also it was a stereotype that the muggle made for witches to have black cats.

Picking her cat up before saying "Emerald, remember we like dog so no trying to bite or scratching Sirius. But you however can kill as many rats as you're heart disease."

Euphrosyne Tonks better known as Rose Tonks was the youngest daughter of Andromeda and Ted Tonks. Unlike her sister and father who was in Hufflepuff. She was put in Slytherin, just like her mum. Rose was one of them people where she would always be good looking. She had this beauty where it was like she had put some kind of spell on both boys and girl.

There was 5 things you should know about Rose. 1.Never judge a book by its cover. You will believe she someone else when you get to know her, she is someone completely different. 2.She only drinks Tea, Water or Butterbear. 3.She believe that muggle films and music is way better then the wizards world film and music. 4. She has a potty mouth and 5. She is only ever uses coconut shampoo and conditioner.

The first member of Rose family who she was greeted with was her old sister Nymphodora. A sigh came from Rose lips as she saw her sister. Making her way over to her younger sister before pulling her into a hug. "Mum going to kill you" Nymphodora said whispering into her sister ear.

The door to the kitchen open and came walking through was Sirius with an ice cream in his hand and behind him was his younger cousin Rose with ice cream as well. Walking into the Kitchen, Rose notice two things and them being their was a lot of red heads and her mother look liked she was about to kill her. Turning round trying to get out the room being not being noticed but luck wasn't on her side.

"Where do you think you're going. Where have you been? I have been worried sick Euphrosyne"
Andromeda Tonks aka mummy tonks said in an unhappy tone. But Rose knew she was in trouble because of one reason and one reason only. Her mum called her by her first name.

"Well I was having afternoon tea with Auntie Bella and Uncle Rodol" Just by the look on her mother face, it seem like she made it 10 times worse. "Kidding. I had a sleepover around Daphne and Astoria"

Harry wasn't listening to anything that was being said because his eyes was too fixed on The Slytherin. Harry father had a very big crush on his mother and was every open about it. However when Harry talks to girls, he is awkward around them. Everyone has that crush which you only know about 10 things about them but to you they are the most perfect thing ever. The boy who lived wasn't any different. He can't remember how long he had the crush on Rose and they have only said about 10 words to each other.

She was wearing some black fishnet tights, her hair was in a messy ponytail, having some black doctor martens and black ripped shorts along with a long sleeve top which had queen logo on it. A smile came onto Harry lips as he saw the tshirt but because he liked the band but because she listen to muggle music.

***

a messy chapter.

sorry I haven't updated this book in forever...
I have changed the chapter about 5 and the face claim about the same amount.