CHAPTER FOUR

chapter four - imaginary friend and none magic [un-edited]

[un-edited]

"I will meet you at class, just save a set for me" Rose said to Daphne. This wasn't the first the time she has done this. Always making up some reason like she forgot her wand or something. Daphne does wonder what she trying to hide or keep a secret.

For most children it is normal things to have an imaginary friend. Rose had an imaginary friend. However he one is different from most people.

"What the hell are you doing in the girl bedroom. You pervet." Rose said in an annoyed tone.

"I just wanted to make sure that you are doing. Wishing you good luck for you're first lesson back of the school year." The 'imaginary friend' said.

He was a tall skinny boy. In his early 20s, possibly even just came out of finishing school. He always wear black jeans, a black top and a black top. You could tell by his styles, that his family had money. His was jellied back as best as it could be. It never looked perfect, always a bit messy. He had high cheekbones and light blue eyes. (yes I know billy skarsgard has green eyes!)

Sometimes a way children help to grow is, is they come up with this world that they wish to live in. In this world they will come up with an imaginary friend and Rose wasn't any different. However her imaginary friend was different from most child. Even to this days she still see and speak to him. But this doesn't make her crazy.

★ ☆

Rose looked at time and realized that she was already 5 minutes late to lesson. On the first day back, she somehow has managed to be late and she knew she was gonna be probably 10 minutes on top as that as well. Most people when they are late to lesson, they will try to get to lesson as quickly as they can. However Rose has the attitude of if I'm already 5 minutes late, what is an extra 10 minutes going to do. Her sister was late to lesson but that was because she forgot a book or she thought she had something else, as she was always losing her timetable.

"It's nice of you to join us Miss Tonks. If you could take the seat at the back." Umbridge said as Rose walked into the classroom but she ignored the teacher and sat next to Daphne as she was planning on to.

Luckily or maybe not so lucky for Rose but Umbridge has decided to finish off her conversation with Potter. Daphne has told Rose about what she had missed in the 15 minutes she was late. How Umbridge was calling Potter a liar and they wasn't going to turn about magic or even do any.

"What is my crazy auntie try and kill me? How am I meant to protect myself from someone who has no sanity." Rose had spoke up because she couldn't believe what this woman was saying. Before Umbridge could even speak she was cut off by Rose once again.

"I go to school to learn, you are the teacher and your meant to be teaching me thing. If you aren't going to teach me what i'm meant to be learning, then i wont be going to your lesson. Until you start to teach us about what we are meant to be learning then i will come back. But until then don't expect me to come to your lesson." Rose said as she grab her wand and her books before walking out the classroom. She heard Umbridge shock that she had a detention tonight in her office.

The class was silence and many of them wished they had Rose braver. But also many of them couldn't miss out not going to class. Rose was actually a very smart school, easily in the class top 5 best student when it comes to knowledge. She had always been good at school even though she didn't enjoy it.

★ ☆

Sitting on the window sill outside Umbridge office as he was waiting for Rose to come out. Harry wasn't to why as to why he was waiting for her but he just wanted to make sure she was ok. On the window sat a black cat with green eyes, who was washing itself.

He noticed how the cat started to come closer and closer to him. Putting out his hand and the cat give it a sniff before Harry started to pat her. Purfing was the only sound that you could hear.

"I see you have met Emerald" Rose said as she walked out of the office.

"How you're hand" Harry said as he jumped to his feet. He grabbed her hand to see what it was like. Rose pulled her hand away from him. The two of them just stood there as they now had no idea what to do. Rose picked up Emerald and started to make her way to the common room. She could hear footsteps behind her.

"I more than capable to walk to my common room" Rose said in a bitter tone.

"I was just trying to be nice." Harry said as he turned round and started walking in the open direction. Rose stood there before calling out "You never know there could be basilisks out there. Someone who speaks parseltongue could be useful."

The two teenagers walked in silence. But it wasn't an awkward silences, ok maybe a little awkward. But it was nice to have someone else company. They was each try and make conversation about anything but they never knew what to say to each other.

"Here we are" Rose said as they outside of the Slytherin common room.

"Here we are" Harry said, repeating what Rose had said.

"Erm... thank you, you know... for walking me back to my common room." Rose said. God why was she being so awkward. "I hope you're hand get better, Potter"

★ ☆

Dear Nymie,

There is a new DADA teacher and she is the witch version
of Yoko Ono. I have already been given a detention from her and that
actually in the first class I had with her. I still don't understand why
Professor Lupin can't come back. I think it cool to have a werewolf as a teacher.
Also if anyone piss him off he can just bit them, then they will learn their lesson.

You will be happy to know a part from the bitch giving me a detention, I have only
had 3 other. I have been late to lesson 5 times, which is an information for me.

Anyway I hope that everyone is well. Please don't tell mum about my detention.

Love from your favourite Slytherin.

***

THANK YOU FOR 5K!

also I know this chapter isn't the best but I wanted to change it
up and do something a little different coz you always get the detentions scene.