Chapter Two.

Kelsey's POV.
It's been two weeks since I got hired at the entertainment lounge and today is my first day shift. Kayden is going to the daycare that Naomi's daughter goes to, so we have introduced them to each other and are now inseparable.

"Mommy! Wake up we need to go see Evie!" Kayden shouted in my ear as I woke up. Kayden was holding his little monkey that I got him when he was born.
"Ok budd-" My hand raises to my mouth as I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
"Mommy!" Kayden ran after me.
"Sorry buddy, Mommy's just not feeling well" I said smiling as best I could. I almost instantly knew what this was. Morning sickness.
"Ok buddy lets get you dressed and to daycare.
After I dropped Kayden off at daycare I met up with Naomi before my shift behind the bar. I told her what happened the night of my interview.
"Damn girl, not even started work and your already picking up the guys here" she giggled.
"It's not funny, I think...I might be pregnant" I said, looking down at the counter.
"Fuck Kels...are you going to tell Harry? He's a regular here you know he'll probably be here today" I looked at the clock and saw I didn't start for another thirty minutes.
"I need to go to the shop" I said walking out of the bar.

Naomi refused to let me go by myself so she went to the shop with me. I paid for the test and we made our way to the bathroom.
"Ok I'll do the test and then we can go back to work and forget all of this" I smiled, so confident that it had to be false.
I did the test and waited. Was I ready for another baby? I hardly even know Harry and now I could be having a baby with him. I picked up the test and went outside to Naomi.
"Are you going to look?" Naomi asked me. I nodded and looked down towards the test.
"Positive...I'm pregnant with Harry's baby" I was in shock.
"Shit...look let's just get back to the lounge and we can talk more about this later" I nodded, thankful to have my newly made friend with me.

Half way through my shift I was had at work but all that was in my mind was the baby. I just couldn't believe it had happened again. I was going to be left alone once again with two children. It was entertainment time and I was up first with a song.
"So first up we have our new member of the team, Kelsey Grove" I walked up on stage and stood in front of the microphone. I scanned the room to get an idea of what song out of all the ones I had in the sound track to sing and my eyes spotted something. Harry. Sitting at the bar by himself. He shot me a smile and it took everything not to burst into tears right there, I heals it together and picked my song.

"White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
She's stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause she's just under the upper-hand
And goes mad for a couple of grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
'Cause in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
And sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly
Ripped gloves, raincoat
Tried to swim and stay afloat
Dry house, wet clothes
Loose change, bank notes
Weary-eyed, dry throat
Call girl, no phone
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
She's stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause she's just under the upper-hand
And goes mad for a couple of grams
But she don't want to go outside tonight
'Cause in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
And sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Now angel will die
Covered in white, closed eye
And hoping for a better life
This time, now we'll fade out tonight
Straight down the line
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
She's stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
They scream
The worst things in life come free to us
And we're all under the upper-hand
Go mad for a couple of grams
And we don't want to go outside tonight
'Cause in a pipe we fly to the Motherland
And sell love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly, fly, fly
Angels to fly, to fly, to fly
Angels to die" I finished the song and walked off to my place behind the bar.

"What was that?" Naomi said, surprised.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"That was incredible! Your singing a lot more" she walked off and up came my first customer.
"What can I get you?" I asked as I looks up and saw Harry staring back at me.
"That was incredible Kelsey. Seriously, I know talent and you have it. Why have you not tried for a singing deal somewhere?" He asked.
"I never really wanted to, and after Kayden was born I kind of focused on him" I smiled and asked again "so what can I get you?".
"Vodka and coke please" he requested and I began making the drink.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Shit, how about you?" I wasn't in the mood to talk to him or to get shouted at after telling him I was pregnant.
"Ok? What's up seriously Kels" he pushed until I just blew.
"You want to know what's up? Well what up, is that I now have another mouth to feed and I can barely afford Kayden's!" I just lost it, and still he looked as confused as ever.
"What? Do you mean?" I sighed.
"I'm pregnant and it's yours" he looked taken aback as I handed him his drink.
"I know this is a shock and don't worry I don't need anything from you".
"What are you talking about? I care about you Kelsey...and our baby" he smiled. I was shocked. This was so different to when I told Mitchell.
"T-this is so much different" was all I could say.
"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.
"When I told Mitchell about Kayden he left me there and then and we had be together for a long time. Why are you so calm?" I asked.
"Because I'm not like him. He wasn't ready, but I want to get to know you more and I want this baby" he smiled, placing his hand on mine.
I thought for a moment. I was so shocked at this situation. He was so sweet, and if I were to say I didn't have feelings for him I would be lying.
"I finish my shift at 4. How about you come back here, I'll pickup my son and then we can talk?" I knew it was risky having an almost complete stranger around Kayden but I felt like I have know this guy my whole life, I just somehow knew I could trust him.
"Yeah sure, I'll be back after I've been to the office" he smiled, drank his drink and left shortly after.