Hidden strenth

Sasuke and Aiko walked towards the bridge while making small talks. About half way to the bridge Sakura has ran up to them and insisted that they walked together. Aiko really didn't mind they were going to be teammates after all they were bound to spend time together, Sasuke was less the excited about having one of his many fan girls walking so close to him but a look from Aiko made him shut up.

Upon arriving at the bridge all three of them were utterly shocked, though for different reasons. Sakura was shocked because She believed that Naruto would be he last to arrive, but there he was sitting on the rail reading another stupid scroll. Sasuke was shocked because of Naruto's choice in clothes, normally all the blond wore was those orange jumpsuits. Aiko on the other hand was also shocked by his new of look but for an entirely different reason. Naruto's new outfit definitely revealed more of body not that she was complaining. Aiko felt her cheeks start to redden as she ogled her teammate, and immediately fought to keep down the blush. She'd never realized that Naruto was, well, hot. Who knew that he was hiding such well-developed muscles beneath that bulky jumpsuit? It seemed as if the blonde hadn't realized that his other teammate had arrived, or that Aiko was still blatantly ogling him. Instead, his cerulean gaze was focused on the scroll in his hands. Aiko tried to look away, but her onyx eyes kept shifting back towards him of their own accord. 'Keep your cool, girl. No matter how hot he is, he is still your teammate'
(This is the outfit Naruto is wearing. Plus a face mask. And yes I know that is sasukes outfit but I don't care this is the outfit Naruto wears in my story. For now he will change to something more naruto ish soon)

Sasuke, Aiko, and Sakura were sitting on the railing opposite of Naruto all doing their on thing to try and pass the time unti there lazy ass sensie arrived

Sasuke, Aiko, and Sakura were sitting on the railing opposite of Naruto all doing their on thing to try and pass the time unti there lazy ass sensie arrived. Sasuke had a scowl on his face
, though he was taking curious side glances at the his twin sister. He noticed that she kept sneaking glances at Naruto then looking away. Sakura was reading a book on romance trying to find some tips to win over her Sasuke. Naruto was immersed in a scroll that contained information about team dynamics and how to best operate as a unit; including tactics, positions, weakness, and mistakes. Eventually, the lull of the moment was broken as their sensei made his presence known with a nonchalant "Yo" his only response was the screeching of Sakura talking about his tardiness.

After everything settled down he decide to start the test. "Well looks like you're all ready for the test I assume."seeing the two scowls, a small frown, and blank look; Karrot couldn't help but sweat drop slightly at the less then expressive faces of his students. "Well then, why don't we begin. The test we'll be having is the bell test! All you have to do is take a bell from me and you pass. Simple enough." Kakashi said happily, pulling out 3 silver bells out of his pocket. As soon as they saw the bells, Sakura voiced the concern that all genin who received the test had.

"Kakashi-Sensie , but they are four of us. Why are there only three bells?" As soon as the words left her mouth, Kakashi revealed a serious look before saying something that instantly set her genin off.