Notes

This was the first Wincest I ever wrote, back in 2013, and I decided it should be the first I post here because it still best encapsulates the way the ship has always made me feel. From the get-go, the obvious longing and depth of the bond between the brothers struck a poignant, vibrant chord in my heart that I strove to portray and validate here in a way I hadn't ever before. 

I remember clearly writing sections of this on my phone, sitting in the passenger seat of the car trying to find the exact right words.

Even though this fic is rated Mature, I feel like I should still make sure you, the reader, understand that it contains scenes of a sexual nature

Even though this fic is rated Mature, I feel like I should still make sure you, the reader, understand that it contains scenes of a sexual nature. If you don't want to read explicit sex scenes, one of which includes penetration, turn back now.

If you're cool with it, head on in! I've placed each section in its own chapter for easy reading. 

(The entire work is available on AO3 as a one-shot, however there are some edits I've made while copying it over here that I haven't transferred yet. I still haven't decided if I want to overhaul the whole thing or leave it as-is, a relic of the past... if I ever do a comprehensive edit, I'll make a note of it here.)

Enjoy.