ch. 31

private.jeon just posted a photo.

jeon just posted a photo

  ♡ 5 

private.jeon how can someone be so cute and adorable yet so hot??? 

tae95 wowie are you guys together

private.jeon TAE! not yet... @tae95

tae95 i meant together as in hanging out..

private.jeon oh. then yes @tae95

junghoseok all of us should hang out today. it's our day off aft3reall

junghoseok **afterall

private.jeon but i want him to myself :c

officialseokjin don't be selfish kookie 

namjoonkim pleeeease? we want to know what he's like and why he likes suga out of all of us

private.jeon fine i'll ask him 

agustd I'll see if I can fit it into my schedule.

Jungkook sighed as he placed his phone down in the cup holder. He was sat in the back of the car with a personal driver upfront. He felt Jimin looking at him so he turned his head to the gorgeous boy not even 2 feet away from him. He really was small in real life. 

"What's wrong?" Jimin pouted and Jungkook almost melted right then and there.

"Don't worry Jimine," Jungkook smiled and placed a hand on the olders leg. "I don't like seeing you pout even if it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen."

Jimin smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. He moved the youngers hand onto the seat instead of his leg and looked at him to answer his question. 

"Fine. The rest of the guys want to meet you today but I really wanted the day to ourselves."

Jimin just starred out the window as if he were in deep thought. 

"Are you down for it?"

He seemed to hesitate before turning his head back to Jungkook

"Is Suga going to be there?"

Jungkook looked down at his lap and fiddled with his fingers.

Of course he would only care about seeing Yoongi.