Chaper 1

"Rachel wake up it's time for breakfast honey." I heard my mom say. I was laying down in a peaceful dream and refused to get out of bed.

My mom made breakfast that covered the whole table, which she never does. So meant it was a special occasion.

"What is this for mom." I said as I walked down the stairs nearly tripping over myself.

"Today is the first day of being an upperclassman!"

Great. My junior year... That's perfect my 4th year being at this stupid dump of a school. I have perfect grades, but at my school, there isn't much. No white people other than me, great huh? No one who can get along with me cause I'm different than them. Oh well.

"Goodbye honey! Good luck!!" My mom said to me.

"Okay mom." I said with sarcasm cause knew I wouldn't count on it.

I walked up the long steep stairs to my first class , chemistry. Of course , it was one of my hardest classes of the year..

6 hours later...

The rest of the day was just as boring as chemistry.When the school day was over I waited around the corner for 30 minutes for my mom to show up then finally I saw my moms grayish ford flex car come around the corner.

When we got home I walked the stairs while I was eating an apple. I got to my room with my apple core that I tossed I went to the bathroom to brush my medium brown hair since it was a little windy today.

I laid down on my bed cause I have nothing better to do then watch movies and listen to my favorite band he is we. I put both earbuds in and blasted pardon me.

"Honey go get ready for your first job today"mom told me as I jumped out of bed and nodded back as my reply I changed and put on my favorite outfit brown boots high waisted jeans a white tank top a yellow cardigan and my purple beanie.

When my mom dropped me off at tillys . I walked into tillys there was a load of people I took a deep breath walked in and prepared my self to take on the most challenging thing of the day.I walked to the cash register lady I told her I was a new worker she handed me everything I needed for the day she wished me luck and got back on her job leaving me to do mine..