Chapter 2

The work day was exhausting. I had people running throwing clothes asking for dressing rooms a lot of people asked for dressing rooms it was a mad house. I hope it gets better I thought as I waited for my moms car to pick me up.

"How was the work day?"my mom said right when I was zoning out.

"It was was fun." I said although it wasn't.

"That's good , how some Taco Bell for dinner after a hard day of work honey."

"Sounds good mom." After we ordered and ate we went shopping at the mall at like 8:30 came home watched movies ate popcorn and went to bed.

The next day was the same as it was yesterday mom just slept in so I ate an apple for breakfast.But school was the same boring subjects with the same boring teachers and etc.Work same just not as crowed and busy as it was yesterday.

When work was done I waited at the same spot for mom but something was different there was a guy there and a really REALLY cute guy.

My mom was late so I sat down on the curb and he did the same and scooted closer to me I looked at him in wonder.He was staring at me like I was some freak. But I looked at him and looked at him until he said something.

"Are you ok?"he asked concerned

"Um...Yea I'm fine thanks for asking." I said still staring at him. He had blonde hair and muscles.

"No problem." he said Ashe smiled at me.

I smiled back with wide eyes cause his smile was the most perfect thing in the world then out of know where this came.

"Hey so I know I don't know you well enough so I want to do this do you want to go on a date with me?" he asked.

I smile which I shouldn't of had done but I replied back with I would love to. he introduced himself with this beautiful name Emmett and I did the same with my un beautiful name. We exchange phone numbers , then finally at this perfect moment my mom came so I said my goodbyes and he did the same and then we took off.

Later that night he call me we where on the phone till 1:00 a.m.Then told him I had to go to bed cause I have school in morning.