Lab rats: Detection and Salvation

Hi I'm Mia as you well know. It's been a few days since Chase and I broke up and might I say it's been a pretty rough few days but don't worry.

Since I am a Falcon I can handle break ups pretty well given the fact that I have never had a boyfriend since Chase. Ok totally not true, I just can't shake the feeling that he wants me back, I know it sounds stupid but it just seems like it. I think I might be going crazy.

Ever since Bree had announced that I'm back on the market boys from all over school had ran over and drooled all over me again and Marcus actually had the dignity to flirt with me in front of everyone.

He may be 'good looking' but he's threatening Leo.

Ok I don't have definite proof that he is threatening Leo but I can just tell.

Leo and I have been best friends since we were little kids and whenever something was wrong he would always be on guard and try to protect anyone who tries to get in his way while also getting hurt.

I hate the fact that he doesn't tell me what's going on.

It's...frustrating!

Also Chase found out that I'm Kim Falcon when Leo was stuck in Mr. Davenport's new car when Chase's shield 'mysteriously' missed the car. I had to fly all the way and used my shield to stop the signal.

He was angry at first but then grew to accept it. Mr. Davenport also found out about me being Kim Falcon since Eddie showed him the video footage of me speeding around the house when I was looking for Marcus.

He was shocked obviously but now he is helping me with my new ability. Oh I almost forgot, turns out that a superhero can only use 15 percent of their brain and mine is up to 20 meaning I'm gaining more powers as I grow.

It's really cool yet really scary since I don't know what other powers I might get yet I'm hoping it isn't anything uncontrollable or any more Explosiva's.

Speaking of Explosiva, she's been nagging me about letting her out or she'll bust out of my head. She out of all people, know that she can't survive without me since she's a part of me. It's like balance, I need her to kick but for me when I get too angry and she needs me to help her get in control.

Tasha still doesn't know and I don't think she's prepared to find out about my secret life that isn't really much of a secret anymore. It's beginning to seem like the worst kept secret on the planet but as long as only the people closest to me know my secret I'm ok with that.

Chase and I are in a somewhat ok relationship, we have our awkward moments yet we still can talk to eachother comfortably which is good. Not a lot of people can do that. For some reason I feel like he's taking this breakup better than I am but it must be a guy thing.

My parents and I have gotten a bit more distant lately as if they can sense what's going on with my life or something.

I guess it's alright. I mean I would stay away from me too if I could.

I'm also getting nowhere to finding out who my biological parents are and let's just say the longer I haven't even met them the longer I get angrier.

Not to be mean but I just want to yell at them for just giving me up and letting me grow up without them. It's just scary.

No one has found out about what has been going on in my life and to be honest I don't mind.

Leo is busy with his life, Bree has her brothers to worry about, Chase is my ex who I doubt would want to know, and Adam is trying to distract himself from something. They are all busy with their lives and I have a feeling that they'll find out about my life soon. Not now, just soon.

Anyway, my life is getting pretty crazy and I have a feeling it's only going to get even crazier.

This is just a Life of a Lost Girl.

____________________________

First Chapter to Detection and salvation! this is so awesome! I'm already in season 2, hurray!! Who else is extremely excited? I am!

I hope uou like the first chapter and please review on how you think they should get together. my best friend though that they should get together when Mia is lonely and vulnerable. what are your thoughts?