Past Beginning

Luna's POV:

(Flashback of the Past)

Laying on my bed, I watch the clock in my room tick away with every passing second. I was too excited and nervous to fall asleep tonight because starting tomorrow I'll be starting high school! It's crazy how fast time passes by, now that I'm fourteen I'm beginning to wonder what I should do with my life once I graduate. I don't consider myself as mature as I wish I was, but maybe with time, I can become more responsible. As I continued to lay on my bed, I kept going through my phone to stall time. But when I looked at the time, I realized it was already past midnight! Had no idea it was so late already, I wonder if Alexa is awake? Since she's been my best friend for years, I'm sure she's still up since she's always had a bad habit of going to bed late. Maybe I should text her, she always knows how to make me laugh whenever I'm feeling uneasy...

Once I finished messaging her, I placed my phone back down and headed toward the bathroom to brush my teeth. But as I finished washing up, I heard a sudden thump coming from my room! There was no way it could be my parents since my father was working out of state and my mother called me earlier saying she would be working the late shift tonight at the hospital. So what was that noise? Slowly opening the bathroom door, I peeked my head out...

Scanning my bedroom, I noticed that my window was open! Watching the cool winds push the side of the curtains, maybe I'm second-guessing myself but... did I forget to shut the window? As I made my way toward it, I stretched out my hand to close the frame. But suddenly a hand clamped over my mouth while the other hand had quickly wrapped around my waist! I panicked and began to struggle as I tried to scream for help! But it was no use, this person was very strong and held his grip around me even tighter. So I quickly thought of the next best thing!

"Ouch! Don't bite me! What the hell are you? A bunny?!"

He said while pulling away from me in joking laughter. Recognizing that voice, I quickly turned around and began throwing my punches at him!

"What the fuck Eli!? Don't scare me like that! It's not funny, I thought you were some crazy serial killer! If I knew it was you from the beginning, I would have bitten you harder you jerk!" I shouted at him in anger!

"Alright, alright! Enough with the physical abuse, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think I was going to scare you that badly."

He said with a playful smirk, he then grabbed both of my arms and stepped closer to me. Though as I tried to get away from his grasp, that only made his grip tighter!

"Let go of me, asshole! A sorry isn't gonna cut it! I thought I was going to get kidnapped or something!"

I continued to yell at him in annoyance, his tight grip on my wrists was strict as his other hand kept pulling me closer to his body. However, I wasn't expecting him to place a soft kiss on my lips! His sudden actions made me feel anxious...

"Do you forgive me now?"

He asked with a playful smirk...

I looked down in embarrassment, too shy to look up at him. It's only been a few weeks since Elijah and I started dating. Even though we'd been childhood friends for so long, I was still new to the whole dating scene. I never had a boyfriend until now... and I'm still not good at kissing as he is. But no matter how many times he kisses me, I always get butterflies in my stomach and I can never look him in the eyes. I was just still too shy and nervous around him whenever we would do these types of things...

"That's not fair, Eli!"

I said while burying my face in his chest, trying to hide my blushed red cheeks from him.