Birthday - Part 1

Hello. My name is (Y/N). Unlike other kids, my life has been so hard. My parents are always abusive and they always hurt me ever since I was born. They would kick and punch me for nothing. They even told me that I brought bad luck to the family. I was always jealous of the other kids, they had loving parents. I always wished I had a parent like that. I always wished someone would love and care for me.

Then one day...that person came to my life..

"(Y/N)! Let's go sweetie! It's you're birthday!" My mother called. There was a weird tone in her voice but how come I never heard it before? It sounded like she was happy? She's never happy. I shrugged it off. I grabbed a (f/c) sweater and slipped it on. There were a few red spots on it when I wore it. Knowing it's from my bruises, I grabbed a spray can and sprayed myself on some spots, making it look like it was a design. I went downstairs. My parents were smiling at me. This is too good to be true. "Where are we going?" I asked them. "We're going to Circus Baby's Pizza World!" My father chuckled. "Yay!" I shouted. I always wanted to go to that place. All the kids in my neighborhood always talked about how delicious the food were and how awesome the entertainers are. Sometimes when I see the kids go home with pizza, ice cream, and even plushies of the entertainers. I think their names were Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy. From what I heard, I think my favorite will be Ballora. I haven't seen her yet, but I bet she's cool. I ran in the car and buckled up. I looked outside and saw something strange. I caught a glimpse at my father's face. He was grinning. "What the?" I muttered. What is he thinking? They got in the car and we drove away. I was nervous.

What are my parents planning?