Pizza - Part 4

Y/N's POV.
As we continued to talk, I noticed I wasn't feeling well. Aside from my bruises stinging, my stomach hurts. I put my hands around my stomach area.

"Are you alright?" Ballora asked. I looked up at her and shook my head. She seemed to look at me with a concerned face. "You must be hungry. Have you eaten any food?" She asked. "No." I answered. She stood up and beckoned me to come with her. I followed her but I stopped. The darkness seemed to seep closer. "Is there something wrong?" She asked then offered a hand. I took her hand and we walked through the dark hall.

...

"Here we are.." Ballora said as she opened the door. She turned on the light switch and the room brightened. I closed my eyes because of the brightness but adjusted to it after a while. "Let me just reheat atleast one pizza." I heard her murmur as she looked for a box of pizza. When she found what she wanted, she put it in the oven and let it reheat. I just watched her from the distance since I had nothing left to do.

"Ballora are you in here?" Someone said from behind.

"AAAGHH!" I ran to Ballora, hiding from the intruder. Another robot was standing by the door.

"Uhm.. what's a child doing here?" The said robot asked with a confused look of her face.

"Her parents.." Ballora paused and looked at my sad face. "Y-You'll know what I mean." She changed her answer.

"Alright. What's your name kiddo?" The redheaded robot asked as she bent down to my height.

"It's (Y/N)!" I said.

"Well, nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Circus Baby, call me Baby!" She said.

"Pizza's ready!" Ballora said as I turned to see a pepperoni pizza set on the table.