Ballora - Part 3

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I was too busy with my studies so I couldn't update. There are some drafts I will publish later from different stories. Okay here's part 3. Enjoy!
Art by Rensaven!

(Y/N)'s POV.
A cold hand touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw a ballerina. She looked worried, so did I. Is she a friend or an enemy? Her eyes are still closed. Not one of us uttered a word until she decided to break the silence. "Child, are you alright? Why are you crying? Where are your parents?" She asked in a kind tone. I sat up and tried to tell her what happened. I started to tell her "My parents took me here, but they l-left me.." I said before starting to cry again. She was heartbroken. She pulled me for a hug and tried to calm me down. "Shhh...Don't cry.." she whispered. I calmed down and looked it her. "What is your name little one?" She asked me. "(Y/N)...I-It's (Y/N)." I said. "That's a nice name for such a cute child." She gave me a smile. I was surprised. No one ever said something like that to me. "Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Ballora." She said to me. "N-Nice name, Ballora!" I exclaimed. "Thank you, (Y/N). Now, let's head to my stage." She said. She helped me get up and led me to her blue stage. She sat down and gestured me to take a seat. I sat beside her and looked at all the decorations of the stage. The room was silent, until she asked me a question.

"What is the outside world like?"

FFFF- I forgot to add this