Colleen and Landon

Brandons POV

I don't know how long we stood there but I didn't care. Just having her in my arms made me feel whole again. Knowing that she was a live and this was real made be feel at peace. 

"B. We should probably go back in the diner. We are soaking wet." I don't respond I just hug her tighter and nuzzle my head in to her neck. She laughs which makes me smile, I missed that laugh, I missed this. Us being together, not having her in my arms at night, not being able to wake up to her or kiss her for five years, drove me crazy.  Just then my phone started to go off. I groaned and pulled it out of my pocket. I kissed Callie on the forehead before awnsering it.

B- Hey its Brandon.

S- Hey love, how did the show go last night?

B- Oh hey mom.

Callies eyes widen and I saw the tears brim her eyes.

S- Yeah? Who else would it be? 

B- Sorry, I am kind out of it. Do you mind if I call you later I am in the middle of lunch with someone very important.

S- Of course hun, love you!

B- Love you to mom!

When I hung up, I walked back over to Callie and hugged her tight again, she sobbed in to my neck.

"They are gonna hate me Brandon." 

"Shhhh no baby don't say that. They won't hate you. They miss you and love you unconditionally." She pulled away from my embrace and wiped the tears from her eyes

"Do you want to meet them?" 

"Who?" she chuckled.

"Ummm do you wanna meet Colleen and Landon?" 

"Of course I do, but how are we gonna explain this to two three year olds?" my nerves were getting the best of me.

"I think I have a way, trust me B." I just nod my head and give her a small small.

"I will just follow your car there." 

When we finally arrived to Callies friends house, my heart started to race and my palms were sweating.  

"Brandon its gonna be fine. I promise." she gives me a kiss, "Oh and prepare to get hugged by Lilly my bestfriend, she is a hugger."  I just smile and follow her the front door, I stop when I see the door open and a little girl with brown curly hair and bright green eyes comes running towards Callie.

"Mommy!" Callie laughs and picks her up then spins her in a circle.

"Hi baby girl, wheres your brother?" I just stand there not knowing what to do or say.

"He is with Robin," the little girl then turns to look at me. 

"Mommy who is he?" Callie moves a loose curl from her face and whispers in to her ear.  She puts Colleen down and she walks towards me.

"Hi." I kneel down to her level and smile.

"Hi." she lifts her hand up to my cheek and smiles.

"I am Colleen." I take her hand and kiss it.

"I am Brandon." then I am taken a back when she gives me a hug, I feel I tear slide down my cheek. I look up at Callie, she wipes the stray tears from her cheeks.

"Colleen how about you go get Landon for me."

"Ok." when she runs in to the house Callie helps me up.

"She is beautiful, just like you." I wrap my arm around Callies waist while she rests her head on my shoulder.

"But she looks like you. She has your eyes, nose, lips, and hair color. Landon on the other hand looks like me aside from the fact he has blonde hair, which I think he gets that from your mom." Just then Landon walks out with who I assume is Lilly.   Callie is right he looks just like her and has the same hair color as my mom.  

"There is my big boy." she bends down to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy is that Brandon?" he pointed at me and I kneeled down again and put my hand out. He looked at me weird before putting his hand up and taking it and I shook it, Brandon he is three for crying out loud.

"Hi Landon, I am Brandon." he looked at me and then at Callie.

"Are you my daddy?" Callie, Lilly, and I were shocked by his question but then he laughs.

"Just kiddin." he smiles before running back in to the house.  When I stand back up Callie points to Lilly.

"Brandon this is Lilly Lockhart my bestfriend, and Lilly you know Brandon." we shake heads before she pulls me in to a hug.

"Nice to meet you."

"You to Lilly." 

"Don't hurt my girl here ok?" I nod my head and laugh nervously.

-Back at Callies apartment-

Callie shuts the twins bedroom light off before cuddling up next to me on the couch.

"So how are we gonna make this work Brandon?"

"Callie we need to go to San Diego." She pulls away from me and sits up.

"I am scared, I know you said they don't hate me but how can you be sure?"

"Callie they love you and would love to see you and know you are ok." she sighs.

"Ok, we should go next week. For the twins fourth birthday." they are gonna be four already, wow.

"When were they born exactly?"

"November 29th." I smile and pull Callie back in to my embrace.

"I love you so much Callie." she smiles.

"I love you to." we sit there for a little just while just holding eachother.

"Callie?"

"Yeah."

"Marry me." she pulls away from me.

"What?"

Sorry it took me so long to update... WiFi was messing up a lot. And sorry that this chapter is so short. But next chapter will be up soon though!! Love ya'll!

-Marie <3