Two Blue Lines

2 weeks later

I must have been staring at the two blue lines for to long time because Brandon knocked on the door.

"Cal are you ok babe?" I quickly wrapped the test in toilet paper, and put it in the trash.  Washed my hands and opened the door slowly.

"I think I caught what Colleen has, can you take the twins to preschool today?" Brandon nodded his head and gave me a light kiss on my forehead.

"I can stay home Cal. If you want?"

"I am fine B, and plus Lou would kill you." Brandon and the band were working on there second album and Lou has been very strict about recording the songs and figuring everything out.

"Ok babe, I will come check on you during my lunch break." I smiled up at him and gave. him a hug. Colleen and Landon came running out of there rooms and were smiling ear to ear.

"Come on mommy it's time for school." Landon tucked at my pant leg.  Brandon whispered in my ear.

"Go to bed, I got them." I did as he told me and laid down, I feel asleep immediately.  When I woke up I saw a not so happy looking Brandon sitting in the chair across from are bed.

"B are you ok?" He held up the pregnancy test that I took earlier this morning.

"B, I can explain, I-"

"When were you gonna tell me Callie? Huh? When you pop the kid out nine months from now!" I flinched at his rising voice.

"I was gonna tell you when I was at least one month along." Brandon scoffed at me.

"One month, really Callie?"

"Brandon I lost two kids before, and I am scared that I am going to lose this one to. I was lucky enough to go full term with the twins. I am just scared out of my mind. I can't lose another child. I just can't. " I was now full on sobbing, Brandon's face immediately went from anger to guilt. He came and sat next to me and wrapped both his arms around me.

"I am sorry babe. I didn't mean to yell at you. We are not gonna lose this baby. I promise" He rubbed small circles on my back and I took in his scent, it smelled like cologne and cigarettes. Wait, what?

"B, did you smoke?" He looked at me funny and then let out a laugh.

"Oh no babe, after the recording session.  The band and I stood outside of the building and Jasper smoked a cigarette.  I didn't realize that I smelled like it." He lifted his shirt over his head and threw in to the hamper. My eyes scanned his bare chest and I bit the side of my lip.

"Like the view?" Brandon was smiling like an idiot and my cheeks turned a bright red.

"Oh shut up and put a shirt on." He giggled and gave me a soft kiss  before throwing on his maroon button up, my favorite.

"Cal, I got to get back to the studio. I will call and check on you in an hour or so. Oh and mom's are getting the twins after preschool." I nodded my head and he gave me a kiss.

"Bye babe" his hand moved to my stomach.

"Bye baby." I smiled as he walked out of the room.  I laid back on the bed and rubbed my hand around my stomach. Not even ten minutes later there was a knock at the front door. I groaned and made my way downstairs. When I opened the door I saw someone that I was wishing to never see again.

"Robert."

"Callie we need to talk."

I know that it was short and kind of sucked but I hope to make the next chapter longer for you guys. And I don't plan to go almost three weeks without updating. I am just soooo busy, school sucks. But I should have the next chapter up as soon as I can. Love ya'll!!
-Marie <3