SHAMELESS! [MDZS Fanfic OneShot]√

Lan WangJi was taking a stroll in the night, he intended to catch some rule breakers, since he can't sleep.

Lan WangJi stopped in his tracks when he heard a voices coming from his left side. "Jiang Cheng it hurts~ ugh~"
"F-Fuck! Bear with it!"
"B...but it hurts~ pleaseee~ " Lan WangJi was frozen in his spot. It was clearly Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng's Voice! Do....Doing some SHAMELESS STUFF!?!?! Lan WangJi's ears we're burning red, he stomped on the ground, he quickly left the place and returned on his room.

He keep closing his eyes, hoping that he'll fell asleep but the ladyluck wasn't on his side and Wei WuXian's......shameless sounds keep repeating on his head.
Lan WangJi gritted his teeth in frustration, then screamed at the top of his lungs ;

"SHAMELESS!!!!"

[MEANWHILE...]

"Jiang Cheng, Damn You it hurts! You made it worst! I can't move my feet anymore!" Wei WuXian pouted while Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes. "It's your fault running without shoes" Jiang Cheng retorted. "You're meanie! I told you to remove the thorns on my feet not to make it worse!" Wei WuXian pouted more. "Whatever, let's go. It's late already" "Hmm okay!"

A/N;
Hello guys! Thanks for reading!
I'm so sad right now! The Episode 10 made a hard blow on me, I'm crying! T_T