Chapter 3 the heat is real

Everlyns POV: I go out side and  see the whole family are up I the trees. Dads topless but my mum is still in dress code thank god! Mums in a simble tank top an some shorts and then there's me in this outfit.

 Dads topless but my mum is still in dress code thank god! Mums in a simble tank top an some shorts and then there's me in this outfit

We all have sunlight rings which means we don't sparkle in the sunlight. So if a human comes they won't know our secret that we are vampoers and yes I say vampoers because why not I also called it vampoers because I said that when I was 3. Anyway we're practically DIEING! Not literally but you know what I mean its getting harder to hunt because all the animals are going south.

(Mums  POV) Honey do you want to go and play in the forest with Robin and Renesmee?
Ok I said curiously Isn't it to hot to be running around? Your probably right. I'm always right mum I'm always right.

(Dads POV) I'm going to the Gym anyone else want to come? Before you say Carlisle no its not to hot for the Gym its never to hot for the Gym! Why am I related to this person is said quietly.

(My POV) Mum did you put the blood in the fridge agen? As I always do. Yasssssss! If you want cold blood come to my house oh I shouldn't of said that suddenly all of the family are stamping in to our house screaming "COLD BLOOD COLD BLOOD COLD BLOOD!!!"
Mums shouting " didn't make enough cold blood for all of you! Well make some more!
You heard Jasper make some more! Fridge raid! So now all of us are going to the houses and taking there blood and puting IIT in to owr fridge. Yeah thats how hot or is!