•One*

*Virgo•

Scorpio, Aries, Sagittarius, Cancer, Leo, Aquarius, Libra, Capricorn, and her all looked at the screen.

They were coming up on a ship of pirates. That normally work for Blood-hand.

"What shall we do Scorpio? Do we sneak on to the ship? Or wait for them to see us?" Aries was the first to ask like normal. Scorpio shrugged looking towards Aries, "whatever seems better for you, you are the person that plans these things all I do is say yes or no to it. I'm the negotiation dude, not battle dude."

Aries rolled her eyes walking towards the screen that showed the ships halls.

"We should sneak on and look to see any sign of Blood-hand's people, and for the prince." She said looking to Capricorn, who nodded sipping his coffee slowly.

Capricorn was always the last person the finalize a plan. They joke that he is the 3rd in command, but he really isn't it was Sagittarius.

Cancer nodded walking towards the hall. "You want Taurus and I to go?"

"No..."

Cancer stopped and looked confused and a little bit upset.

"Not with out Libra and Sagittarius," Scorpio said looking to his brother Sagittarius.

Sagittarius seemed to be in another universe till he heard his name. "Is that okay with you?" Scorpio asked raising his eyebrows suspiciously.

Sagittarius looked to Libra who was not caring what was going on. Like normal.

Libra and Sagittarius always did missions together, as well as for Cancer and Taurus since they were sisters. Both teams of troops did different missions so it was weird having the four go together.

"I'm okay with it. If that is what you want. Either way I thought Cancer and Taurus are fine by themselves, they can handle it."

Aries nodded in agreement, "yes, but I understand why he wants you four to go. The ship is huge with just two it is longer time which means they could be spotted. But with four people you could quickly sweep through and get out before they notice you are inside."

Scorpio gave Aries a thankful nod
And looked back to his brother.

Sag sighed nodding his head, "fine we'll go."

Scorpio didn't hesitate before giving command"Hurry, we don't have much time."

Once the boys and Cancer left Scorpio turned to her handing her the plans.

"Make sure you keep the invisible shield up as long as you can till I say take it down." Virgo nodded walking away from the group with Leo right behind.

Both girls walked towards the control room and made sure everything was kept up and fine.

Virgo liked her role, all she did was press buttons and pull levers. Also she could shut the ship down if need be, but Scorpio or Aries has to say the word.

She was the one people told if something was wrong, like if a hallway on the ship was out of lights or doors were not opening. It was nice to have people need her help. She liked giving it too.

Even though most people on the ship were either scared of her or just let her be at peace. The only two people who didn't were Leo and Pisces. Them two always were annoying her.

Leo sat in the chair beside looking at the hologram that showed the most famous actor on earth.

Apollo Stance. His long brown hair and muscular arms always caught the eye of women and men. Virgo had to agree she was intrigued by him.