•Two*

*Taurus•

Cancer was weighing heavily into her.

She quickly put up the weapons, and tried keeping Cancer from falling down.

"Need help?" Sagittarius asked putting Cancers other arm around him. "Thanks Sagittarius," he winked to her, and then walked towards the infirmary.

Gemini was settled behind a desk of medicines and many chemicals.

She looked up to see Cancer and quickly ran to get many things to patch up and sew Cancer.

"Set her down on the table," she said shakily quickly putting on gloves and putting lights on. "What happen?" She asked ripping Cancers suit and already cleaning her wounds.

Taurus stood beside Cancer put not laying a hand on her since she was scared it would get in the way. She looked behind to see Sagittarius leaning up against the wall bandaging his arm up.

"We got into a fight with some of there troops, many of them had knifes rather then the normal gun, since I guess they don't use guns on board." Sagittarius said looking up for a second then back to what he was doing.

Gemini sighed taking off a pair of gloves and trading them out for another. "Is she going to be fine?" Taurus asked looking to Gemini, Gemini nodded continuing on Cancer. "Nothing bad, just major cuts. They will be good as new tomorrow, just don't mess them up today when your good. Don't be like Sagittarius who constantly rips his stitches," Gemini looked to Sagittarius with a smile on her face.

Sagittarius smiled back, "hey I can't not fight someone who wants to throw punches at me," Gemini laughed nodding her head, "yep, I'm surprised Scorpio don't hurt you worse."

After Cancer was set on sleeping and taking antibiotics, Gemini checked Sagittarius arm since he screwed up trying to sew it.

"Taurus, do you have anything you need done?"

Yes. "nah, I'm fine. I wasn't in that section so I didn't fight." Gemini raised her eyebrows to her and sighed as if she knew she was lying. Taurus could deal with the pain, unlike Cancer who had a good quality of pain tolerance, but not as good as Taurus. Her scars and bruises hurt but nothing that would kill her.

"Okay, well Sagittarius your good, next time your sewing, don't forget to put a knot so it doesn't go straight threw you," Gemini said putting up her kit.

"Thank you, Gemini. I'm going to go to my room so if Cancer needs anything tell me," she turned around and placed her hands on her hips, "you sure your fine, I see you keep putting your pressure on your right side." She said with raised eyebrows. "I know you wear that coat just to cover your scars and blood, but if you have anything sit down and let me clean it. I'm the doctor for a reason. Don't let it become infected."

Taurus hated when Gemini did that, she acted like a mother. Caring and wanting to wast money on stupid doctors who constantly say your in bad condition and get money for it. Loads of money.

"No Gemini, I'm fine. Stop asking."

The blond girl sighed nodding her head, "fine, just don't bleed out like Libra did."

"I'm not that stupid."

"Well your being stupid now."

Taurus rolled her eyes she couldn't take it anymore.

She walked out of the infirmary and went straight to her room, before she shut the door Sagittarius blocked it folding his arms over his chest.

"What do you want?" She growled to him, she wanted to be alone.

He looked her up and down which she felt like kicking him in the balls for. "What!" She croaked glaring at him, she was not in the mood for his humor.

"You should really check it out, better safe the sorry," His voice seemed like he was concerned but it just made her more pissed. She dealt with this every time she gets back from a mission, she hated it. "Go away! Leave me be till dinner." She shoved him out of her door and slammed the door quickly shut. Locking it just for safety.

"Taurus! Please!"

She didn't answer, she sat on her bed taking off her over coat and saw her bloody suit.

Not her blood, Cancers. Her little sisters. Taurus hated that Cancer had to go on missions with her, why couldn't Aries do it since she was such a great fighter. No of course not.

Her blood boiled from anger, but her heart hurt from disappointment and sorrow of her sister. She didn't make it in time to jump in front of Cancer.

Tears started to stream down her face fast and quietly. She hated crying or acting sad in front of the others. It was embarrassing. She hated that feeling.

Hating things was a lot of her life now. It was because she hung around Aries to much, she thought

She smiled lightly at the joke she made.

Taurus had a few scratches and bruises, but nothing as bad as Cancer. It didn't even hurt her that bad. She could still walk, yes it hurt but she ignored the pain.

It was around 6 when Capricorn knocked on her door.

She already changed into a long sleeve green sweater and black leggings. With her normal black boots.

Once she opened the door Cap was leaning against the wall. He never showed emotion. The others made jokes that them two would be a great couple.

Cap always rolled his eyes, while she ignored the whole thing.

"You had a bitch scene today, first one in four months," she smiled slightly from it, Cap always was honest and went straight to the point. That was a thing she liked about him. "Yeah, it would not have happened if Gemini didn't push it, and Sagittarius was the cherry on top of it all."

"Your hungry."

"Of course I'm hungry, I had to miss lunch for the stupid mission!"

"You talk like people are food when your hungry. At breakfast you said you didn't want to hatch out of you egg," she heard laughing behind her to see Pisces, Libra, and Leo.

"That was funny. It should be a new quote in our Taurus food quotes," Leo said wrapping her arm around her shoulder. "Go away, clingy" she pushed Leo away who just continued laughing. "Thats why you love me!! Or that's why your mom does."

"Shut up at least your mom loves me more then you."

"Yeah I know, and my sister Mad man loves me being gone from home. She says it's wonderful being the only child. When I get home I'm going to knock the lights out of that kid."

Taurus smiled shaking her head, "your Mad man of a sister is the sweetest person on earth, probably not universe or galaxy, but definitely earth."

"Yeah, I wish I had Cancer as a sister," Taurus shook her head, "she's mine, back off. You have your sister, I have mine."

Leo nodded, "yep and all four of us are sisters together.with two dads and two moms, were all a happy family. "

Leo jumped onto Taurus back and laughed the whole way down towards the dining hall.

Next is Capricorn ——>