Chapter 25:

It's been a little over a week since Namjoon and Jungkook stopped talking. Jungkook hadn't been as upset as he was on the first night when everything happened, and Jungkook had been at Yoongi's house every day since. He told his mom that he was staying with Taehyung for a while. "Yoongi, have you talked to Namjoon recently?" Taehyung asked when the man walked into the room with Yoonha in her carrier. Yoongi shook his head as he grabbed some fruit from the fridge. "Nope, he won't answer my texts or calls. That's why I want to go over there and see what's going on." He said after he took a bite of his strawberry. "Okay, Jungkook and I will stay here with Yoonha." He said as he stood up to take Yoonha out of her carrier, then smiled at Jungkook when the man came into the kitchen. "Hi Tae, hi Yoongi." He said while smiling big. "Hey Kook. I'm going over to Namjoons since he won't talk to anyone. I'm going to see if I can figure out what's going on." He said while finishing up another piece of fruit. "Thank you," Jungkook said then walked over to hug Yoongi, the older man hugging back. "You're welcome." He said then walked over to Taehyung. "I love you, baby." He said after kissing the man on the side of the head. Taehyung smiled wide as he looked up at the man. "I love you too." He said before the two connected their lips. The older man then leaned down to kiss Yoonha's forehead, "I love you too cupcake." He says while laughing at his giggling daughter.

-

-

-

Once Yoongi arrived at Namjoons, he knocked on the door continuously until his brother finally answered. Namjoon had messy hair, and was only wearing sweatpants but, he didn't look tired. "Namjoon, what the hell is going on with you? I'm not saying that I hate Jungkook because, I care about him but, I can't do anything alone with my fiancée because he's been at my house ever since the two of you got into a fight." Yoongi said sounding a little annoyed then hearing something move around behind Namjoon. "Who's in there? You live alone and have no pets." He asks but just gets a shrug from Namjoon. "Why aren't you talking to anyone? Why aren't you talking to me? I'm your brother Namjoon." He said in a quieter tone but then heard something walking around behind Namjoon. "Seriously, who is in there with you?" He asked again, getting a little closer. "It's none of your business who I'm hanging out with. Everyone is telling me what they think is right for me, why can't I just do what I want?" He asks, then feels two arms wrap around his waist from behind. "Joonie, come back to bed." The voice whined and Yoongis eyes widened when he saw Jin.

"Namjoon.. you didn't." He said in an angry tone. "I did," Namjoon answered with a straight face. "What about Jungkook, huh, what am I supposed to tell him?" Yoongi asked, then saw Namjoon shrug. "Tell him whatever you want. I tried to fix things with him but he didn't want to talk to me so, I moved on.." the older yelled, causing Yoongi to shake his head with a laugh. "Did you miss the part where I said that Jungkook has been living at my house ever since the two of you got into that fight? I know you didn't try to get in contact with him because he complained every night about how you won't answer him." Yoongi yelled back. "Why are you lying to me?" He asks in a calmer tone. Namjoon lets out a sigh and looks down at the ground. "Yoongi. I don't want to do this right now. Just leave me alone." He says then shuts the door and locks it before Yoongi can even say anything else. "I'm not done talking to you!" Yoongi shouts as he pounds on the door with both fists. The blonde man doesn't stop until he hears the lock and sees Jin open the door. "We were in the middle of something, leave." He said to Yoongi who was getting angrier. "Why did you do this? I told you to respect his relationship but instead, you decided to hit on him and then got him to leave Jungkook. You're not as good of a person as I thought you were." Yoongi said while crossing his arms over his chest.