Hot Chocolate (Ice Cream) : J.K

{Hey BeiBeis, back with another one. This one is on the lighthearted side, so without further ado here is Hot Chocolate}

Pairing: Jonas Kahnwald x Reader

Requested: Yes.Key: y/n = your name

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Of course."

Jonas rolls his eyes at me for getting what he thinks is an unreasonable dessert for this type of weather.

At the moment Jonas and I are at the supermarket preparing for the snow storm that is said to come tonight. It already started to snow on and off lightly earlier today at school, but it's been coming down heavier as the day goes on.

Jonas thought that since it was the weekend that we should have a sleep over at my house. The only thing was that there wasn't much to eat in the house since my parents have been working nonstop on Erik's case and I've been basically living at Jonas' house for the past two weeks or so. This is the reason why we ended up in the store in the first place.

I have been wanting some ice cream for a while now and Jonas said that he would get it for me, but since that snow storm warning he's been trying to back out on that promise. A little snow isn't going to stop me though and as soon as we got in the store I grabbed a cart and was on my way to the ice cream, which led to our current conversation.

"Y/n, its snowing, why would you want ice cream?" Jonas asked.

"Because I do, and you said you would get me some." I responded continuing my search.

"Y/n, its snowing." I hope he doesn't think he's persuading me.

"I heard you." I replied grabbing my favorite brand and placing it in the cart. I'm getting that ice cream. Jonas didn't say anything else.

He left me there and went down another isle.Moving further down my own isle, I contemplated getting popsicles too, but had decided against it. I turned back around and started to look down each isle I came across to look for Jonas. I was getting distracted by the many items in front of me and kept stopping, but eventually I found him. He was in the isle labeled teas, coffee, and spices. I jumped o the lower handle of the cart and scootered over towards him.

"Hey," I said coming to a stop right next to him.

"Hey."

"What are you looking at?" I asked him while placing my chin on his shoulder to see what he was looking at. He was looking at a box of hot chocolate. That seemed like a more reasonable idea, to drink some hot chocolate rather than eating ice cream while it's snowing out side.

Jonas placed the hot chocolate back on the shelf before asking if I was ready. I replied with a "Yes," and he started to leave the isle and headed towards the checkout. Before I followed him, I turned back towards the hot chocolate and grabbed the box that he was looking at. I placed it in the cart and went off after him. When I turned the corner I looked at the checkout lines and let out a loud sigh. They were all long. My eyes scanned all of the lanes looking for my boyfriend. Row 7. I pushed the light cart over to where he was stood peaking at the old lady's cart in front of him. He was looking at how many items she had.

When I skipped some people in line to get to him, he turned towards me.

"This was the shortest line and its still long." He smiles at me before coming behind me and placing his hands on the cart handle. This was a surprising move, our bodies were pressed together. Jonas was never one for pda, but here he was trapping me between him and the cart. He leaned forward a little and kissed my cheek.

_____________________________

We finally left the market and stood outside taking in the sight. Now it started to look like a snow storm. The snow was hailing down in big chunks, the ground was already saturated with snow and was a good few inches.

"Geez, how long were we in there." I asked Jonas.

"It wasn't too long we only got a couple of items. Let's blame it on the old lady in front of us." He replied while letting out a small laugh about the old lady.

"Aww the old lady" I laughed along, "she had so much stuff though."

I looked at the bags in both of hands, which led to another question. "How are we going to carry all of this? My hands are starting to freeze."

"Let's steal a cart." He said staring me in the eyes with a straight face. When he saw a confused look came over me a smile was starting to grow.

"I'm not joking," he said while laughing. Jonas has been laughing a lot more these days and I just hope that as much as he's beginning to laugh that majority of them are genuine. I looked him straight in the eyes with a smile on my lips and said, "okay."

________________

"Oh my God, this is great!" Jonas shouted. He was in the cart while I pushed him. I was standing on the lower bar of the cart as we went down a little hill that was on the way to my house. Jonas had his arms raised and was laughing the entire way down. He turned to look back at me and I all I could see was the biggest smile that I've ever seen from him in a while. He looked so cute and his hair was blowing in the wind. Although the hill wasn't that huge the cart was moving pretty fast, luckily the snow was slowing us down. When we finally started slow to a stop he jumped out of the cart and I slowly got off of the bar. Jonas was still pumped with adrenaline.

"That was great!" His happiness brought me happiness, I had wide smile on my face watching his excitement.

"I know, what a great idea taking the cart!" I exclaimed. He walked around and gave me tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Let's get inside. As fun as that was, I'm freezing from the wind now." I nodded my head at him and we both grabbed the bags and headed inside.

No one was home of course, but that was okay. We both got settled in; Jonas went to turn on a movie and grab blankets while I stated to scoop the ice cream and make the surprise hot chocolate. When I finished I brought out the ice cream first and gave him his bowl.

"I can't believe that were eating ice cream in a snow storm and right after we just came in from said snow storm," he said.

"Oh, hush at least its not raining. I have a gift for you," I told him. I went back into the kitchen to get the hot chocolate. It was warm now, drinkable. When I brought it out his eyes widened for a little before relaxing again.

"The hot chocolate? When did you get this?" He asked while reaching his arms out to take the mug from me.

"When you put it back and went towards the line, I threw it in the cart. I'm surprised you didn't see it when we had to put it on the belt to check out."

"Let's blame the old lady." I laughed and sat down next to him, he pressed play on the movie. It was Animal House, an old movie, but a good one. I began eating my ice cream while he drank the hot chocolate. It was only a little into the movie before he wrapped his arms pulling me closer to him, I was practically sitting on him.

"Y/N," He said getting my attention.

"Yes, Jonas?" He kissed my forehead before saying,

"I love you."

______________________

That took so long, sorry to the anon that asked. I hope that you enjoy it.

~MoonBei