1.) Where it all started.

Copyright © _jasthewriter aka xjasrenae 2018 This is a work of fiction, the events/situations, that take place are fictional and came straight from my thoughts. I do not own the rights to any of the music or photos that I use, they are not mine but are available on public platforms. The photos are included to give readers a better idea of the character(s) Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. You may not copy or use my work and claim it as your own in any way.

~~~

AUGUST
Feb. 10th, 2012

My momma told me while I run these streets she can't sleep

Her phone ring late at night, she think some'n happened to me.

Her nerves so bad right now she can't even watch TV.

She turn her head every time she see a police. She scared to look 'cause it might be me in the back seat.

Whenever she hear about a shootin' her heart skip a beat.

She heard the Feds was in the town, her knees got weak. She know I'm at the house, the only time she at peace.

Her blood pressure through the roof all because of me.
Her favorite words is 'Dope ain't the only way to eat'.

She told me other day she hope I don't die in these streets.
I just pray to God she don't wipe her hands with me.

I'm a goon to the streets but to my momma I'm still her baby
Raised a street nigga by yourself, you a hell of a lady.

Shit I'm doin' now got nothin' to do with how you raised me.
Shit killin' me to know I'm runnin my momma crazy..

Letting Plies Running My Momma Crazy play on my phone, I thought on how bad my life turned out.

Shit wasn't supposed to be this way, I lost my brother to these streets and here I was still outchea doing what took his life.

My momma got fed up with my late night pop ins and I didn't blame her. I used to leave some money in her sock drawer and she always had my ass about it.

"Devils money" is what she called, if it wasn't by the books she wanted no parts. She did when Mel used to buy her nice shit for her birthday and Christmas tho.

After losing Mel, it wasn't shit else I cared about. I got in too deep and she couldn't keep up with me anymore so she left.