G o n e

It was a windy day on February 18, Yoongi still had on the same hair dye for a year straight, and walked in the intention to visit his loved one.

He passed the black gates and walked towards the new home of his love, with smeraldo flowers in one hand and a small cake in another. Reaching his destination, he sat infront of a white tombstone with the name 'Jung Hoseok' engraved .

"Hi my sunshine. How are you doing?"

Asked Yoongi, placing the flowers down.

"I miss you, I want to tell you happy birthday! I brought you this cake, I made the icing the same color as the first dye you gave me, it cheesy isn't it?"

He placed the mint colored cake on the grass after laying down a cloth, taking out a light to light it up.

Yes. Hoseok didn't make it.

After the kiss they shared the doctor came in and informed Yoongi that the pills were slowly killing his organs. So they both shared his last moments knowing each other before Hoseok said he was sleepy. Yoongi knew it was time for him to go, so he shedded some lone tears and kissed the boy, telling him to sleep.

"Happy birthday Hoseok, happy birthday to you."

Yoongi finished off the song, then a gust of wind blew out the candles, leaving Yoongi with a smile. He believed it was Hoseok blowing out the candles.

"I love you."

<><><>

Wow this story was horrible but it's fine. I rushed everything because I now have school so...

This is the end of our short story about my otp :) how'd you think :)