0.1-Skylar

*FLASHBACK*

"I love you, too. But go back to sleep, sweetheart, I'm sorry I woke you." Luke kissed my forehead as I fell into a peaceful night sleep.

When I woke up the next day, the bump that was beside me before had gone.

Smiling to myself, luke must be attempting to make breakfast or something, for I Heard a muffled voice downstairs.

Sneaking downstairs to surprise him, I realised the voice I thought belonged to

Luke was actually the t.v

Luke had left me alone,

After four years he broke his promise of never leaving.

His voice played in my head...

"But, baby, I'm luke hemmings. I break promises."

\_<•>.<•>_/

12:34pm

"I remember the day you told me you was leaving, I remember the make up running down your face..."

I groaned at the thing I call a phone went off.

"What lana?" My voice hinted annoyance.

"Come out tonight? I found a guy, he's decent and perfect for you!"

"No lana, I'm not ready for another relationship and you know this stop hooking me up on dates."

I love her, honestly, after that day HE left, I also left. I went to a place in England, having tickets booked anyway, and I met lana. Who took me in as a best friend and considered me a sister.

"It's been over a year sky-pie," her voice lowered."I'm not sure I can keep seeing you this upset over a guy."

"But, he was luke hemmings."

Suddenly an advert for another new five seconds of summer album came up, causing me to want to throw up and scream at the same time.

"I don't care! And this guys cute! Just honestly, come out it'll be a double date, yeah? Me and Ash with come out too." Ash. She never let me meet him, lana says he doesn't really like new people so they keep to themselves.

"Okay, If my movies I plan to watch today are finished by 6:30pm then I'll come out." My breath hitched. I felt guilty..? I don't know why. I saw luke had a girlfriend, it was accidentally turned onto the music channel and it came up.

He moved on.

To another girl,

Named skylar.

\_.•._/

Okay guys hi author here.

This is going to be like short chapters for a bit but I hope you enjoy my sequel to *24 HOURS BY 5SAUCEWHOOP* :)