⚇part 6

lanes POV

"really i'm sorry"

i say this over and over again as i sit on the counter having danny fix my face, her delicate hands lightly dabbing my face with the wet paper towel. "lane" she looks at me with a serious face "stop apologizing" she chuckles going back to cleaning me.

"alright, your face is no longer bloody and bruised" she chuckles throwing the paper towel away "just bruised" i give her a breathy laugh

i stop her "we need to fix up your face now" she rolls her eyes but doesn't dare fight back she boost herself on the counter looking at me, a smile spreads across my face and hers.

i wet the paper towel lightly tapping on the gash in her cheek she winces, i go light curling my bottom lip between my teeth being completely focused "thank you lane"

i smile moving to the gash next to her eye. as i'm getting the blood away we make eye contact and usually you'd expect her to look away but she didn't. we just stare as i mindlessly tap on the cut probably not even getting anything off.

i just melt into her chocolate brown eyes. so beautiful. she smiles looking away i bring my hand down  dropping the paper towel bringing, then bringing my hand back up to her chin making her meet my eyes "you where never good at looking into my eyes for long periods of time"

she chuckles "i try" i smile bringing my hand to her cheek. before i knew what happened i start to lean in. she continues to stare but doesn't move away. our lips connect and feel as if the whole world stoped. all the memories of when we dated started to come back to me and i realized how truly happy i was. she smiles into the kiss causing my heart to jump a beat.

she puts her hands on my cheeks as i move my hands to her waist pulling her closer to me. the kiss continues until the door swings open, me and danny jumping apart looking instantly at the door, there stands hazel, my ex, a smirk growing on her face. she chuckles "dot think i didn't see you guys" she walk over to the sink leaning against it. "and don't think i won't spread the video" me and danny look at her our eyes widened. "you didn't"

she smirks once again showing us the video of us making out.

"i need a favor" she says as she puts her phone back "i won't tell anyone if you do this for me" i step forward "what do i have to do"

she breathes out a laugh "not you" she looks at danny a smile on her face. danny looks at her huffing and shaking her head "danny"

danny jumps of the counter looking at her giving her a nod indicating for her to go on "i need you to be my fake girlfriend" i laugh "why not ask me" this time it's her turn to laugh stepping close to danny, dans face goes blank backing away slightly "because your sloppy seconds, and i can't use sloppy seconds to make someone jealous"

"who are you trying to make jealous"

"a girl i like. she's now dating someone else and i need to make her jealous so she dumps her and dates me duh!" she says that all in one breathe which amazes me.

"no you can't fake date her"

hazel laughs again "i know you wanna date her but give it up okay? or i'm gonna spread that little video".

"don't you dare i will kill you-"

"shut up!" danny yells which shocks me. she looks at me as if to say i'm sorry. she then looks at hazel rolling her eyes

"i'll do it"