get there attention 10

You get up and tap them on the shoulder.
"Excuse me miss"
"You relise we are busy... so shoo"
You relise that not only are the teacher rambaling on about ungrateful kids but Blue has also joined in on there daily squarrel.
You start to walk away untill you see the chess club on the other side of the door and after what you just did... you do not want to deal with them

(Ring ring )

The bell goes for second period the halls are filled with strangers and the teachers have flutter off to the staffroom like a flock of revolting  birds. You turn to your right and walk over to a girl in all purple she sempt shy and timid you walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder, she shudders.
"Um... excuse me" you say quietly as to not startle her again.
"Yes" she replies in the quietest voice you have ever heared
" do you know were the tls is..."
"Oh thats easy" she raises her voice more confidently so you can hear.
" all you have to do is climb up those stairs until you get to the canteen the you mack a left then" you and the girl are pushed away from each other you launch back and fall to the floor. You look up to see blue with her hand out to help you out she pushes the girl to the ground with her foot.
" im actually your guide so why dont you ask me how to get to the tls."

You walk away with out looking back you are disappointed with what you just saw
You sit down at the canteen you are alone and contemplating wether to evan stay at this distasteful school.

Give it another shot
Page 8
Leave
Page 11