Chapter Eight

Thank you for all your guys support. over 1K reads!! Thank you ♥️ enjoy!

         My words made Nola's cheek red. "Thank you."

"You're a smart girl," I told her. "You do what you think is best. It's only up to you to decide if you make the cake or not."

Nola nodded. "You are right,"

I let out a chuckle, "I know,"

"So it's my turn," Nola threw back done bourbon, "Why are you in New York so often?"

"That is a good question." I also took a sip of my drink. "Well I love New York. It's so beautiful in the winter, and the fall. All year round really. It's one of my favorite places in the world. I have multiple properties here, some houses, townhouses and apartments.

Erin hates New York, making her never went to come here so it's the perfect place for me. My son also loves it here, he's so adorable running around in the humongous backyard. He has his own playground, and it's in his favorite colors. Blue and orange." I smiled to myself, "he runs around without a car in the world. Not caring about anything or having anything to worry about. What I would give to be a child again."

"You love him so much," she smiled.

"It's hard not to."

"Do you plan on still coming to New York through out your presidency?"

"Of course, when I can I mean. I have multiple responsibilities, one being the leader of the free world. I can travel sometimes but it is very hard. I sometimes just sneak off with my secret service men and do paperwork from a vacation house. Since I'm the president I will do whatever I want, every trip, I make sure to do something unselfish."

She lifted an eyebrow, "unselfish? Explain."

"Unselfish meaning acts of kindness. I'll go into tiny businesses who are going under and I'll buy one thing and add three to five zeros depending on the price of the item. If I go to a shop and buy something that $15 I will add four zeros, giving them $150,000. That's just my way of giving back I guess,"

A smile spread across her beautiful face which lit up her whole face, her eyes lit up. "You're not an asshole,"

"What?" I laughed and scratched the back of my neck.

"You're not an asshole. You're sweet. You're giving and unselfish."

"Well I enjoy giving back." I told her. "My turn now, do you have any animals?"

"Nope," she sighed. "I always wanted a Persian cat. They're so beautiful but expensive."

A Persian cat, huh? Well than. "I do agree, they're very beautiful. I love animals."

She shifted, "Do you have any animals?"

"No but I would love to get some. I'd love for my son to have a cat and a dog. But we'll see."

I watched as Nola threw back one last drink. She was totally drunk right now. She leaned in a little bit, "I have to tell you something." The gap between us shortened and I heard her breathing pick up. We grew closer and she hiccuped and fell into my lap.

"Christ," I groaned. She was passed out.

I shook my head as I looked at her. She was sure something else. I had never met anyone quite like her before.

I scooped her up and carried her up the stairs. I looked down the upstairs hall. The walls were a nice light brown color with art work displayed amongst the walls. The doors were all white while there were beautiful floors.

Taking a few steps, I seen a door cracked up slightly and just by looking it it, I was sure it was Nola's.

My foot gently pushed open the door, exposing Nola's room. I walked over to her bed which had a white comforter with violet colored flowers all over it. I lifted it up and laid her in the bed and covered her up.

I shut her door before going downstairs and cleaning up before locking the door on my way out.

I called my driver and he showed up within seconds. I got in the car and couldn't believe tonight.

Nola was really something, She's was beautiful and was a little fire cracker.

She was this beautiful creature that I think I'm feelings something for.

Shut the fúck up, Oliver! You're drunk!

I rubbed my face as I tried to get my thoughts of Nola out of my head. She's perfect.

~Thank you for waiting and being patience as I get my life back on track with updating and school! Thank you for every vote comment and read! Means so much to me ♥️ Thank you so much for reading this book and this chapter!
Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!
If you haven't already, go check out my newest book: Innocent Hearts!     Thank you so much
💋