The Mission

As Peter shook Captain America's hand a voice started talking. It startled Peter some as he did not know what it was.

"Sir, there seems to be a break in happening at Rand Enterprises right now"
Peter looked around Tony turned to Peter. "Relax kid. That's just JARVIS."
Peter raised an eyebrow "Jarvis?"
"Just A Rather Very Intelligent System" Responded Stark
"Oh wow okay," Peter said impressed

A thought came into Tony's mind "you know what, usually this type of stuff is way below our pay grade but let's see what you can do. So this will be your try out mission" a grin came across the genius face.
"You will go and stop these robbers and Cap, and Widow will go with you to see how you do."

Peter gulped when he heard what Stark said and became nervous. He was gonna team up with Captain America and Black Widow. What could possibly go wrong he thought.

Cap put a hand on his shoulder. "Well Soldier. Let's see what you got. Now suit up"

Peter looked at his hand on his shoulder and back at Cap and nodded. Then looked at Black Widow who stood there keeping a straight face.  "Well let's get to it than"

Widow and Cap both turned and headed to the quinjet. Peter quickly followed as he was removing his upper clothing as he had his Spider-Man suit underneath him.

Stark and the others watched as the three of them left.
"Suit under the clothing? That's new I guess" said Stark with a laugh.
"Well at least his clothes don't rip," said Banner as he got back to work.
Thor watched "Well, he is a youngling so it may be part of their style."

Once out of his civilian clothing Peter caught up with Cap and Widow and entered into the quinjet. Widow was in the Pilot seat and looked at Cap.
"Ready?" She asked him.
Cap nodded and faced Peter.
"You Ready Spider-Man?"
Peter nodded nervously putting on his Spider-Man mask. Again, what could possibly go wrong.