That A/N Was A Lie

so like
This is FerrisWheel
Sorta
Part 1
Enjoy the ship crushing!
-Kiara

"Excuse me? " Spat an all too familiar voice, dripping with poisonous spite and annoyance.

"You understood every word." Hissed another, sounding a little less angry, almost calm, yet held a threatening, ice cold tone.

" Look here grasshead, I haven't done your woman anything, so don't get up and start accusing me. "

A tall male brushed a green coloured strand of hair from his face, a growl rumbling through his throat like an animal. Another, younger figure stood opposite him, his crimson coloured hair falling loosely and his hands in his pockets.

" Silver, do not play games with me. " Said the ' grasshead ' with a calm gaze in his direction. However, the anger radiating from his figure was as prominent as the eerie calm.

" N, who are you talking to? I heard shou- "

The female voice was cut off as she spotted who was standing in the room. " Silver? " She asked, her voice quieter than when she had first spoken. Neither her eyes or voice betrayed any emotions, but the one who was now named N's gaze searched for them nonetheless.

" Tell your boyfriend that I haven't done anything with you. " The red haired boy hissed, crossing his arms.

" What? No! N, you already know that when I go with Silver it's strictly business. " She said, stepping so that she stood beside the green haired male.

" Business like what? " N asked, his gaze icy as he looked her over.

" Babe, you know that's confidential. "

" So you cannot even affirm whether you are cheating or not? " N asked, finally raising his voice slightly as his unsettlingly steady gaze locked onto Hilda, that ' probing the depths of your soul ' gaze making her extremely uncomfortable.

" N. No. " She replied, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He stood there for a minute before he placed his gentle hand atop hers, removing it slowly and cupping it in both of his.

" My Princess. That night, when you told me that you trust me, and I promised that I would trust you. I return it to your memory and I beg of you. Please. " He said quietly, his eyes fixed in that irresistible begging that he tended to do.

" N. It's confidential... I'm sorry. " Hilda mumbled, pulling her hands away from him.

His eyes steeled over slowly as he turned away.

" If that is the way you want it, my Princess. " He said quietly, his emotions unreadable as he walked away.

" N, don't be like that! " Hilda hissed in frustration, reaching out for him.

A low growl rumbled through his body and Hilda sharply withdrew her hand, watching him.

" N... Growled at me? " She asked in disbelief, watching him disappear with a longing gaze.

Silver extended a hand to comfort her, but hesitated as he realised that he had no idea how that was to be done. Hilda probably looked more dejected than N, who just walked away simply, no more words, no more actions. His head was not lowered, neither were his shoulders slumped. No tears appeared to fall and his steps did not falter.  And that was what hurt the most.

The fact that he did not even regret his decision. N, the most sensitive person she had ever met, one that would follow her around like a lost Pokemon, the one who was ready to cry if she went shopping for 5 minutes, the same person who would cling to her and refuse to let her go if she just wanted to go shower. He just got up and walked away without a second thought.

" This is why I shouldn't have chosen a job like this. " She muttered to Silver who was still standing with his hand hovering over her shoulder unsurely.

" He'll come back, he can't take being away from you for more than a couple minutes. " Silver assured her, knowing that he was likely to be speaking the truth.

Likely.

--

" A COUPLE MINUTES HUH? " Hilda half screamed into Silver's face, holding him in a  threatening manner by the collar.

" Woah... " He mumbled, looking at her tear streaked face, crumpled clothes and wild hair. " You're a mess... "

" OF COURSE I'M A MESS, IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS! "

" Can you put me down please? "

Hilda realised that she had been holding him upwards by the shirt and dropped him onto the ground with an infuriated hiss.

Silver stood to his feet and dusted his pants.

" I just stopped by to say hi... " He mumbled, dusting his shirt as well, more to avoid Hilda's death glare than anything else.

" SILVER IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE ANYONE HAS SEEN EVEN A TRACE OF HIM! WHERE. IS. HE. "

" Why would you expect me to know? He's not MY boyfriend. " Silver scoffed, finally looking up to where Hilda was now lying with her face in the couch.

" But nobody had seen him Silver! Not a single person! " She sobbed, her voice slightly muffled by the couch cushion. She then looked up at Silver with a horrified gaze, the colour draining from her face " You know how N is... What if he took more drastic measures? "

" Hilda. No. If he really did that, I think the pokemon of earth would all either be trying to assassinate you or mourning. " Silver said, unable to restrain the tiny smirk that crept onto his lips.

" SILVER WHY ARE YOU SMILING!? THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER! YOU KNOW THAT N WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! "

" Hilda, I'm pretty sure that the grasshead has a little more sense than that. "

" YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! "

" Hilda you're insulting his intelligence "

" I'm just saying that... You know N... He gets really upset if I'm gone for 10 minutes... And nobody's seen him around for 4 days... " She muttered as tears slipped down her cheeks " What if he killed himself? "