I Was Dared Leave Me Alone

Gladion walked through the large garden, hands in his pockets, looking sulkier than usual. The Pokemon, knowing better than to interact with Gladion when he was in a bad mood, all moved out of his way. However, he then bumped into someone, stumbling backwards in surprise. He opened his mouth to yell until he saw the familiar blue eyes of his close friend.

Closing his mouth, he offered a hand in silence, a scowl clear on his face.

" Uh- S-Sorry sir! " She said hurriedly, scrambling to her feet without taking his hand. At the way she referred to him, he flinched a little.

" Don't call me that... " He muttered, crossing his arms.

" But why? I work for you! Besides, it's fun! " She giggled.

" Fun? " He asked, furrowing his brows a little, looking almost confused but not quite. Actually he seemed... Uncomfortable.

" Yeah? I work for you right? Like an employee! " She continued, grinning widely as she bounced up and down on her toes.

" But Moon... " He mumbled, his voice uncharacteristically quiet as he scratched his head uncomfortably.

" What's wrong, sir? " She asked, seeming slightly concerned but still grinning a little.

He bit his lip a little before stepping forward, pushing Moon against a wall gently and pinning her with his two hands on either side of her. He was so close that she would be able to feel his warm breath on her face as he spoke.

" That's kinky. "

Moon blinked for a second, not attempting to get away from him.

" It's not kinky unless you look at it that way... " She mumbled quietly, a little unnerved by the dark gleam in his eye. She was unsure of his intentions but... She could almost guess.

" And maybe I do look at it that way. " He said, his eyes never leaving hers. He didn't even move.

The older Pokemon had begun to step in front of the younger ones. However the small Pokemon still bounced around, trying to see what was happening.

Moon blinked for a second, seeming uncomfortable, although she didn't  try to get away either...

" I don't like that look in your eye... " She said, staring at him.

" Don't lie to me. " He stated.

Before Moon could say anything, he had pressed his lips against hers, closing his eyes. Her own eyes widened in surprise before she allowed herself to melt into his kiss. At first it was a gentle kiss, just a soft notion.

Then it wasn't.

His tongue explored her mouth as he slowly moved his hands from the wall, wrapping them around her and pulling her close. She didn't pull away either, allowing him to do so. And then his hands slipped under her loose shirt and, neither with her consent or her resistance began to travel upwards.

Moon did not even flinch, a tiny blush tainting her cheeks as she pressed her warm body against his own. However, as Gladion's hands reached where they had been searching, his eyes snapped open and he pulled away quickly, breaking the contact suddenly.

Moon blinked and looked at Gladion, her blush much more prominent with embarrassment. However, there was a little bit of resentment in her eyes.

" Why did you- "

" We can't do this. " He said, shaking his head as he begun to walk away

" W-What? W-Why... " She mumbled, hesitating for a moment before running after her.

" I forgot how young you are. " He stated, not turning around as he kept his rapid pace.

" Did you only remember because of how flat I am!? "  She yelled at him, scowling a little.

" Yes. "

" Just so you know Gladion, I am 16 " She said, glaring at him.

He turned slowly, looking her dead in the eye.

" That doesn't make it legal. "

" When have you ever cared about legal!? "

She had a point.

He stopped looking at her to glance at the Pokemon, all of the older ones glaring at him while the younger Pokemon stared in confusion, not sure of why they had smushed their faces together.

" Apologies. " He hummed, almost smirking before he began to head towards the house.

" So you're just gonna do something like that and stop? " She asked, chewing on her lip.

" Who said anything about stopping? " He sighed nonchalantly as he opened the door.

" W-Wait does that mean- "

" I don't intend to do anything... Much. " He said, the dark glint returning to his eyes as he looked at her.

Moon blinked and followed him inside, allowing him to shut the door, sealing then off from all eyes.