Introduction

"I've been walking on a path, full of mistakes, all by myself, just for this day"

"Even if all hope is lost and somehow you and I lose our way, and even if the darkness comes and tries to take you far away. I'll become the light that shines down enveloping all dark you see, I'll hold you close and won't let even God above take you from me"

"One day you will understand all the mysteries inside my heart. I will wait for that day praying that we will never fall apart"

"You're my dearest treasure, and for you I'd take my heart and soul and I'd risk it all"

~*~*~

Welcome to 'Wounded' by me!! I am really excited for this story XD but first some notes on this story...

1. I'm sorry i'm really sensitive so if you want to give comments please do so politely!!

2. My exams just finished so that means i would be working hard on this story, but starting next year i would be starting year 3 of my integrated secondary school life, i would have alottt of homework and exams too. So i would probably update about once a month? Depends i guess ^^"

3. This book may be really cliche i'm not sure XD

4. I'm a hopeless romantic and love cheesy weezy stuffies so yea gET READDDYYYYY

5. I'm also really high sometimes but struggling with anxiety at other times

AND

your ready to begin reading, bless yall readers and have a great day!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED // COPYRIGHT // THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

hope you enjoy the story~~

~*~

sapphirexblues

~*~