Chapter One

I was walking endlessly down the long corridor and to my dismay I didn't find what I was looking for. 

Wait, what am I looking for?

People were just bustling around doing their everyday work. I saw Sam hunched over a newspaper on his desk and Delia sipping her morning coffee by her desk with her iphone in hand, texting furiously. For some reason my legs led me to the meeting room door. I opened the door without even knocking on it first. Luckily there was nobody. Well, except for one man.

"Oh God," I muttered under my breath. I tried turning around before he caught me.

"Cece?" he asked.

Too late, he noticed me. I turned around again to face him and gave him my best smile.

"Morning Andrew," I greeted him, with my fake cheery voice.

Stupid legs! Why did you bring me here!

"What are you doing here?" Andrew, my colleague, said. The colleague I have been dreading bumping into actually. He walked over to me with one hand in his pocket and the other holding onto his coat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked back closing the door behind me.

Andrew shrugged his shoulders and gave me one of his charming smiles. I felt like I had just floated to heaven.

"Well I was waiting for Carol to show up," he said, still beaming at me. He set aside his coat and moved closer to me. My heart was racing like Herbie. "But I guess since we're alone now ..."

His face moved closer to mine and I held his intense gaze for a minute before he buried his face kissing my neck. Goosebumps creeped up my arms. My whole body felt weak under his seductive kisses. I just wanted him to stop the crap and get on with the show. I wanted him so bad.

Holding onto him, I closed my eyes and let my fantasy and woman intuition take over. Shit, shit, shit! With strong hands he picked me up and lifted me off my feet carrying me to the meeting desk. He, then, started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Andrew," I said between gasped. "What if someone comes in?"

He unbottoned my blouse a little more.

"I don't care," his voice came out raspy and dangerous. "Oh God, just shut up and let me --"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rrrrrriiinnnnngggg!!!!!!

My alarm went off. I groaned at the sound and without looking, I turned it off. 

Damn it

I was having such a great dream too. A dream. The thought made me sigh. It was only a dream and will not ever happen in a million of years. What was I thinking? A sexual interaction with the most hottest colleague in Cosmo? I'd have to get myself either Aladin's lamp or make some kind of love potion to make this crazy dream of mine even come true.

I got out of my bed, stretching and yawning. Sunlight streamed in through my windows and I can hear people on the street walking and laughing. When I got my eyes to really open, I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a morning coffee. It was so quiet here in my apartment like any other day, I kind of missed it when my sister, Libby, used to live with me. While my wonderful coffee maker do its magic, I left it to take a quick shower and got ready for work.