VIII

"I'm not the first impression lasts type of a person but this situation you're in doesn't really favor you." Jennie started.

The model confronted Lisa privately on a corner as soon as she finished her photoshoots.

"I don't really comment about how someone else's work but this is different. First day and you're already late, i understand that you have personal matters to attend to but you're not the only one." she continued as she glanced around the staff around them.

"Everyone here has a life outside and yet they manage to do their job exceptionally. I'll take this time as an opportunity to remind you that your job is important and that you can't just take it lightly." 
She lectured as Lisa listened.

"I take my job seriously Lisa shi. You must too as i greatly depend on yours. Pleasure's sure you can always have that but i need you to understand the significant line between work and play. Don't let your personal errands affect your work. If you think you can't handle it then your free to walk away." She ended then walked past her towards the door.

As she past beside Lisa she felt a hand on her wrist. She naturally turned her head back just to see the red haired light chocolatey brown eyes looking at her. She was surprised but concealed her reaction. No one has ever had the courage to touch her as they all know how she didn't like to be bothered. She saw the glint of  regret and determination flash through her eyes.

"Im sorry Jennie shi. It won't happen again." Lisa now looked straight to her eyes unlike earlier when she just hanged her head low.

Jennie felt her unfeigned apology so she gave her a small genuine smile appreciating her sincerity. She nodded curtly then felt the newbie's warm hand let go.

Jennie remembered their encounter awhile ago as she was sipping her coffee still recalling the red hairs warmth on her wrist. 

They were now sitting on a cafe a floor below their shooting sight. They were having a break while at the same time waiting for her interview since she already finished the magazine's photoshoot. Her manager Mr. Sung was on the phone talking to someone in private. Her stylist sitting in front of her busily staring down watching the people on the streets.

She roamed her eyes briefly until she found Lisa in front of the counter contemplating about what she wanted to order. She took this time to observe the newbie. She started from the silky fiery red hair the woman had, proceeding to her messily yet fixed bangs, down to her face features where her nose is currently scrunched up, piercing eyes that consists absolute concentration and at the same time taking in the woman's tall, lean, athletic structure.

"Gorgeous looking woman huh." she suddenly heard, snapping her mind and looked to her stylist smirking at her.

She got caught staring at the woman but hid her embarrassment through her resting bitch face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she replied and sipped from her coffee.

Her stylist snickered. She's been with the model for a long time now and she already knows Jennie's characteristics.

"Yeah right." she grinned and looked back down towards the crowd on the streets.

xxx

a/n: procrastination at its best. 😶