Chapter 4: Sixtuplets huh?

I went to Chibita once again to chat with him. Wow he's been a very nice friend, he would often gave me free oden for reason. He always open up things with me. I always come to his shop it's not because it's cheap, but because his oden is the best and he became my friend.

  Once I get there I saw Chibita yelling from the other side of his cart very Angry.

"COME BACK HERE YOU IDJITS DAMN IT!!!" He shouted throwing something. I notice a group of males walking away like they didn't hear him. There were six of them. I walk close to Chibita and spoke.

"Chibita what's wrong?" He turn around and almost froze is fear to saw my expression.

"D-Damn it you IDJIT! don't scare me like that.."

"What happened?"

"Huh?--Oh n-nothing..They're just some stupid guys who doesn't pay their tab. Let's go, I'll serve you" He came back to his usual self smiling. I look back to those six guy glaring at them before walking back inside his cart.

"Oyy Chibita, tell me who are those" I asked removing my face mask.

"their sixtuplets who are good for nothing"

"Sixtuplets?!"I shouted, he nod in shocked.

"*SIGH* Sixtuplets who are old enough but had no job. They spend their time being lazy and stubborn. They always come here to eat and drink and ended up drunk forgetting to pay their tab. Damn it, you can't talk to them properly..*SIGH* I felt pity for them" He said white stirring the odens in the pot.

"What a shame to them eh?" He looks up to me shocked.

"Maybe they don't care of their lives. They just want to be free..I'm jealous" I smirked.

"hey you better stop acting like that it's not funny. You're scaring me " he scold placing both of his hand in his hips.

"Alright~ but can you tell me about them?"

"huh?"

"Tell me about those USELESS SHITS YOU CALLED SIXTUPLETS!" I grinned. Evilness forming inside me.

"Y/N STOP SCARING ME!!!" Chibita shouted.

??? POV

"Man I'm so full~"

"I still want to drink~*hic*"

"When will we try to be proper NEETS?? This *hic* Is all your fault you stupid *hic* Older brother!" I shouted.

"HUH?! Why me? YOU *hic* SHOULD LOOK IN THe MIRROR YOURSELF! FAPPYMATSU!!" He yelled

"Brazzer~ Stop arguing, We should'd be fighting for it's--AUGh!!"

"SHUT UP *hic* SHITTYMATSU!"

"HAHAHA MUSCLE MUSCLE HUSTLE HUSTLE!! LET'S FIGHT!!"

"Can anyone please sto--" 

    W-what is this..I felt something pierced in my heart making my body tremble.

"D-Did you guys felt it?.."

"Yeah..W-what was that just now?"

"Is it Chibita?" I turn to look back but notice Chibita's no longer there. But instead someone inside Chibita's cart.

"W-Who is that?"

"D-Dunno, but I quite of feeling scared right now.."

"THERE'S SOMEONE GLARING AT US!"

"S-STOP IT YOU'RE SCARING ME NII-SAN!"

"W-We'll pay him. We promised right..Let's just go home"

Your POV

"Is that so"

"Yeah, they would always promise to pay me but they never did..*sigh* such pity" He sighed..

"What are their names? Those sixtuplets?" Chibita's eyes widened.

"What?"

"N-Nothing, just uh..You don't have to know about them"

"Why?"

"IT'S OBVIOUS YOU IDJIT! You might just--you know, hurt them or something." He said crossing his arms.

"WHAT?!--NO, I wouldn't do that I promise" I faked a smiled and raise both of my hand.

"You can't fool me Y/N-chan, I know how you act towards others. I saw your hungry eyes a little while ago"

"Alright you caught me, haha I wouldn't force you. But I guess being angry to them isn't good either so here.." I gave Chibita the envelop my manager gave me.

"W-what is thi--"His eyes widened to saw what's inside

"T-THE HELL!!!" His jaw drops to saw a lot of money pack inside the envelop. I smiled closing my eyes.

"Y-Y/N-chan w-what is this? T-This wasn't your Tab it's too much--"

"It's not just my tab"

"w-What?"

"It's the sixtuplets tab. I'm going to pay them from now on" after saying that his eyes completely bulging our and his mouth dropping down the table.

"WHAT?!!"

"You heard me, I'm going to pay their tab from now on."

"You don't have too, it's not yours! L-Let them pay it by their own money you Idjit! It's not right.!!" He were so shocked that he start to panic.

"Chibita, it's alright. Take it. It's the least I can do for the service you gave me. So much this is the only thing I can do to thank you" I smiled and stand up.

Sob 

   I look at Chibita and was surprised to saw him crying.

"C-Chibita--" he suddenly fly towards me crying.

"Y/N-chan!!! You're so kind thank you so much!! Wahh!!! I'm so glad to met someone like you" He cried.. Such a kid.

   A small warm smile form on my head and I start patting his big Bald Head.

"You're welcome chibita"