Prologue

A/N:That's Lucian.Images don't belong to me.

Lucian used the last bit of his energy to freeze the remaining zombies chasing him.Though he had managed to keep himself from getting infected and taken down the group but he couldn't be able to hold on for longer and the stab wound he had received earlier wouldn't stop bleeding thanks to that woman's damned ability .The smell of blood was sure to draw in more zombies and this area is populated with high level ones, he was done for.

He staggered towards an abandoned storage and took shelter.Ironic, how until a few days ago he was the leader of the largest base of this country but now....

It was suppose to be a simple scouting mission but it was trap made to lure him away from the base and kill him.

He sighed, he wondered how that woman single-handedly managed to turn his most loyal subordinates against him?Who was he kidding? Like they were loyal to begin with.He brought out the pendant from his storage space .The cold metal in his palm gave him some semblance to comfort, he was lucky he never revealed to anyone of his space ability since that woman was looking for this pendant .He smiled sadly at the crescent moon shaped pendant , it was his last memory of him....

He leaned back against the wall, the staggering footsteps outside signaled that another hoard has arrived.He refused to become one of those mindless creatures , he took a deep breath and taking a look at the pedant for one last time he decided to destroy his core.

As a level 9 warrior , the zombies in this area would be obliterated , even those three wouldn't be able to escape.They had underestimated him thinking him to be just slightly stronger than them , hence had received quite a bit of injury making it difficult for them to move around .They were mere level 6 warriors , under normal conditions they were no match for him but that woman's ability was a rare one, it made any injuries made by her unable to heal.

He scoffed , they should know better than to mess with him......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucian didnot know how long he had been unconscious, when he opened his eyes only darkness greeted him.

[I thought I was too late!! ]

A cheerful voice spoke.

Lucian tried to access his surrounding, he could feel nothing.

What the hell is going on?

He should be dead!

[You should be but I saved you!]

'Why?'

Lucian had seen too many absurd things so it didnot take him long to calm down.

[Well..You see this the eighth time my host failed all their missions and were disqualified and and I would get punished if I don't get a new one within the next few hours..]

The voice continued to explain.Lucian's couldn't help but grimace once the voice had finished talking.

'So in short,you are a system who bounds to a host , in this case it would be me and I have to travel through different worlds and complete tasks in exchange of points and get punished in case of failures..'

[yes!]

'No, thank you.I would very much prefer to die.'

Lucian had taken his revenge and really he had no attachment to the world so dying wasn't bad

[bu..but..]

'well?'

[you get to see various worlds, enjoy life beyond this tiny place.You can go on adventures, make new friends,get wonderful pets, learn different skills..]

'Quiet!You are loud!My answer is still no.'

Lucian felt an incoming headache, and he was not even suppose to feel anything while here.

[Imighthavealreadymadethecontract!]

Lucian growled in annoyance.The system suddenly remembered something.

[those three aren't dead, well atleast two of them.One of them sacrificed himself to save that woman.]

'What?'

Lucian's voice was chillingly cold.

[ I am not lying!!]

'So what does that has to do with helping you out?You can kill them for me?Make it gruesome and painful enough that they beg for death and you have a deal..'

[why do I always have the bad luck of picking up crazy hosts?T-T]

The voice mumbled.

'Excuse me?'

[No...no...nothing !!I am sorry, but I really can't do that..]

But he immediately added.

[Though you can!You can use your points to heal yourself and even become a level 13 warrior!]

Lucian frowned, the last time he trusted someone he ended up here but if what the voice is saying is true were saying true then it is definitely worth a shot.

'Fine!'

[Great!Welcome master!I am system waste-of-space , lets work hard together !]

The surrounding began to lit up. Lucian's eye twitched , he had already started regretting.