1.2

A/N:Images don't belong to me and that's the emperor.

"Young Master, wake up.."

A voice woke him up from his sleep.Lucian frowned, since when did ayone call him yooung master?

Suddenly the memories from before came back to him, he opened his eyes.Nope, not a dream.He was indeed betrayed and now have transmigrated.

Noticing his dazed look, the servant whose name he remembered was Zhi Huang ,spoke.

"young master, the emperor said you could return to your courtyard."

Lucian wondered if he should he act like Bai Yan or just act like himself.The system said that since this is the first world he won't loose point but then again he will have to start getting into character from the next world so he might as well start now.he suddenly remembered something else.

'oi! Waste-of-space, can I use my powers?'

[Yes, but you will lose point.And why do you need your powers anyway? All you have to do is stay away from the protagonists.]

Lucian scowled, the servant boy began to dress him.

'Are you always suggesting ideas to your hosts?'

[yep!]

'no doubt none of them passed..'

The voice huffed.

[How can you be so mean?T_T]

'Look, the fourth prince framed the general because he was an obstacle to the throne, do you honestly think he would not try something just because I avoided Ming Xue?'

[never thought about that.]

'Why am I not surprised?'

[fine, go ahead, make fun of the system .See, if I ever help you!]

'You do know that you get punished if i fail, right?'

The voice grumbled .

'and moreover, are you even capable of helping me in anyway?'

[ofcourse!I can provide you with potions, weapons and pills from the system's store.I can spy on people ,if I have enough points I can upgrade and unlock skills like hacking..and..]

'got it..got it, now prove your usefulness by keeping an eye on our dear protagonists especially that fourth prince..'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much to system's annoyance, his host spent the next few days lazing around and when not that, he was wielding a sword making his servant almost faint,ordering outrageous varieties of food and cooking equally outrageous thing and glaring at the said food when it turned out terrible , playing a lyre that was too painful to listen to.Turning down the other consorts who came to show sympathies.

But what was surprising was the task bar showed ten percent completion.

While waste-of-space was confused, Lucian was actually quite aware of what he doing.The poor guy Bai Yan had a very sheltered upbringing and due to his weak health he never got a chance to do simple task like wielding a sword or riding a horse or even trying outside food .So, naturally for him to fulfill his second wish,Lucian was doing these things.Coming from a time when firearms had become useless against the evolved zombies, he was more used to cold weapons and hence the fulfilling the second wish was far too easy.

Or so he thought, his progress was struck at ten percent since he obviously turned out to be disastrous cook and his musical abilities even makes his own ear bleed.The first task was also not showing any progress since the fourth prince was busy chasing after Ming Xue to care about plotting.

He sighed as he absentmindedly added another ingredient into the boiling mixture, he planned on exposing the fourth prince and that Ming Xue,and let the emperor deal with them.But unlike the original he will obviously do it from the background, and if that doesn't work he could simply frame the fourth prince like that guy did to general Bai.His eyes fell on the broth

"Zhi Huang, is this is suppose to turn out this way?"

His poor servant entered the room and immediately pulled him away before the pot exploded .

Lucian solemnly patted the servant's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I will get it right next time."

One invisible system and one visible servant almost broke down into tears.

Looks like the confinement was too severe for his poor master...

His host is suppose to be an ice wielder, why the hell is he so good at explosion?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three men were gathered in the royal study, two dressed in black and their face covered , while opposite to them sat a very handsome man dressed in black robes .It was the emperor Wang Lei Jun, his usual stoic face had a hint of smile as the two guards narrated another incidents that related to consort Bai.

"Your majesty, last night we were shocked when we heard someone screeching miserably. We made our way to Lord Bai's courtyard and turns out he was playing a lyre."

"He almost destroyed the kitchen today, again!"

"He sent out his servants to buy more wine..again and alone finished three out of five caskets and the proceeded to practice with his sword and was frighteningly skilled at it."

The emperor laughed at the absurdness of the man, he had never paid anyone at the inner palace much attention. And usually ignored whatever they did, but Bai Yan had confronted him him on one of his worst days , he had been irritated by the nobles the whole morning and Bai Yan chose the worst moment and ended up getting punished .

He respected general Bai and owed him a lot.But as an emperor he couldn't take back his punishment, but once it was over he sent a few guards to make sure no one bullies the boy since he was the first one ever to earn his ire but what the guards revealed turned out to be far too entertaining .

Maybe, he should pay this little consort a visit after all.