how could you?

Hanna's POV

'i can never trust you again caleb! ever!' i yelled, slamming my bedroom door closed.

'hanna, please open up, it was a mistake.' caleb said through the door.

a mistake?! he's cheated on me with aria montgomery twice now. i can't believe i used to be friends with that bitch.

'caleb we're over, o.v.u.r' i spelt out.

shit, i spelt it wrong.

'fine, i don't care, you deserve better than me.' caleb said, i heard him go downstairs and then his car engine started to rumble, he drove off.

i lay on my bed. i wanted to cry. i couldn't. i don't know why but i didn't feel upset. i'm still going to beat that hoe aria up.

i texted my girls, emily first, then mona, then ali. ali was my least favourite out of them, she's a slut but she deserves the world.

on the group chat
'meet at the brew in 10- h'
'i'll be right over-em'
'in my car now! -m
'i'm already here, see yous soon-a'

later

'he cheated on you with aria again?! god..' mona said.

'i'll talk to aria about it hanna, i'm sorry' emily looked at me in the eye.

emily was friends with everyone, she was too sweet for her own good. alison didn't deserve her, i'm glad they ended it.

'i've got to go, i'll see you at school tomorrow then i guess?' i asked.

they all nodded.

school the next day, arias POV

i'm scared. everyone will think i'm a slut. even worse i cheated with the hanna marin's boyfriend. fuck.

i saw hanna in the corridor, she wasn't with her posse which was good. i better to talk to her.

'hey, um.. hanna can i-i talk to you?' i stuttered

'sure' she said, almost like i didn't do anything.

'listen, i'm so so sorry, i really wasn't thinking, i was drunk and if you want to punch me i totally understand.' i apologised

'it's fine, you seem like a nice person aria, just, stay away from me , okay?' hanna said almost in a bitch way but trying to sound sweet.

i walk away. wow, who is that. are they new? i walk over to them and say hi.

'hey! are you new?' i asked

'yeah actually it's my first day..' she sounded nervous

'well, i'm aria, do you want to sit with me at lunch?' i asked a bit to strongly

'aha sure that would mean a lot. i'm spencer by the way, spencer hastings.'

i feel a really goof friendship coming along. i need a friend. i haven't had one since emily joined hanna's posse.

Hanna's POV, lunch

'hey' i sat down, 'where's mona and ali?'

'they're shopping, they couldn't be bothered with class' emily giggled.

god she's so gorgeous. what? do i have feelings for- no.

'well, i guess it's just me and you then.' i winked.

'ooo how romanticcc' emily joked.

emily and i are always pretending we're together. it's really fun. i wish we were an item.

'if only' i whispered

fuck, why did i say that out loud?!

'huh?' emily questioned me, looking kind of confused.

'nothing aha, just you know, taking to myself!' i said awkwardly. why am i being so awkward, everyone hear loves me. i shouldn't care what anyone thinks of me.

'oh right' she smiled, seeming kind of disappointed.

Math class, spencer's POV

'okay class settle down, we have a new student. spencer?'

everyone looked at me. i smiled.

'hey, i'm hanna' someone whispered.

'yeah, i know aria told me about you' i said.

i think i was supposed to be nervous, but back in boston i was the popular girl, so i couldn't care less.

'oh, you know her?' hanna asked me

'yeah, she seems really sweet' i wasn't lying. she was beautiful too.

'girls, anything you want me to know?' mr tooney asked.

we sat there silently and rolled our eyes.

emily's POV, hanna's house.

'did you see the new girl, han?' i asked

'yeah, she's in my math class, she's nice. but friends with aria.' she said looking through magazines.

i snuggled up beside her and read them with her. hanna grinned. i saw her dimples. i love them. i wish she new how i felt about her. it's a shame she's as straight as a stick. i knew she needed me right now. were the closest out of the four girls, mona and ali are really close too.

'em?' hanna said

'yeah han?' i asked, looking her directly in the eye. she seemed nervous.

hanna's POV

'forget it lol.' i said, and read the magazine.

i can't believe i was about to confess my feelings to her. no thanks.

'han, you can tell me anything.' she said, pulling my chin up and putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

god her eyes, she's so beautiful. i
could look at them all day.

'i' i said

emily cut me off and kissed me. oh my god. this is perfect. i pulled away and looked into her eyes.

'oh my god, i'm so sorry hanna i don't know why i just-

i leaned back in. we made out. alison's gonna kill me if she finds out, it is her ex after all..

—-
hey, this is my first chapter, sorry it was really long lol.
comment what you think
vote
should i continue?