Chapter 1 First Meeting

Choi Jinri was a normal girl,who moved to Seoul as her father had to worked at her grandfather company after her uncle was retired.She had to leave her friends behind and had to start a new life in Seoul.She was really sad at first but she knew that her friends were still happy for her.She was a girl who was always cheerful,pretty,cute and tall too.She always wanted people who she loves to be happy before her.

Sulli was going down to the living room for her breakfast and sat beside her brother,Minho oppa,who was working at a cafe called Love and Sweetness Cafe.(Sorry for the weirdness as I cant think of any other names).After eating breakfast,Sulli kissed her parents goodbye and walk to school.The school was not so far from her house either her brother's workplace was not far away from there.After a few minutes of walk,she stood infront of the big gate and looked in it.Hianhou High.It was not the baddest school after all.It looks clean and beautiful.She walk in and when she was about to walk a further more,she heard girls screaming and turn to her back.She saw a long black limo been covered by girls.She shook her head in dissapointment and walk away from there.

Luhan POV

Annyeonghaseyo.Im Xi Luhan.My brothers call me Luhan.My fans always makes nicknames for me and sometimes I like them.I was always the not-so-active one.I always wanted to feel how the other normal students feel of going to school everyday then been covered by fans every single day.I was going out from the limo first and I cant move as the girls covered me from moving.Their scream always irritates me as I feel I could go deaf.But suddenly,my eyes caught a pretty girl,who had beautiful long coloured hair,having beautiful eyes,plump lips,beautiful blue short dress and nice blue flats.She was really beautiful that my surrounding was blank and I can only see her.Then Sehun pulled me and the 12 of us ran from the girls but we were unlucky that the girls was still chasing us.So we suddenly split up.Sehun was running with Kai,Chanyeol and Baekhyun,Suho withKris Lay,Xiumin and Chen while the rest ran together left me alone.I ws running down the corridor and keep looking at the back and I suddenly bumped into someone that cause her books to fall.I went to her and bent down with her and when I was to pick up a book,our hands accidentally touched.We looked at each other and I try to recgonised who she is.It was the girl from just now.She quickly pulled her hand and she quickly stood up.

Luhan:Mianhae.I didnt look where i was going.

I scratched the back of me neck and pull up a smile at her.She suddenly smiled back and I can feel my heart beating fast.

Sulli:Its okay.

Luhan:Im Xi Luhan.You are?

Sulli:Im Choi Jinri.Call me Sulli.

Luhan:Ohh..So are you new here?I didnt see you before.

Sulli:De..Im new here and I cant find the class I should go to.

Luhan:Which class are you going to?

Sulli:Vocal Class.

Luhan:Im going there too.Want to tag along?

Sulli:Sure.

She gave a bigger smile that makes my heart beats faster.

Luhan,what are you thinking!?Stop it.

Sulli:Luhan oppa,are you okay?

What did she called me?Luhan oppa!Yes yes!

Sulli:Oppa?

She waved her hand infront of my face and I blinked out from my thought.

Sulli:Are you okay?Are you sick?

Luhan:Ani.Im fine.Lets go to class.Kaja!

Sulli gaved a smile and we walk side by side to class.