Chapter 2

Author Pov

Sulli and Luhan was walking into class when Sulli saw glares on her from the other girls.She felt weird and worried.

Luhan:Sulli,are you okay?

Sulli:Ne...Im fine.

Mr Lee:Oh Sulli,youre here.Come here.Thank you Luhan for bringing her here.

Luhan:No problem seongsengnim.

He walk to his table and sit down but the glares that were on Sulli never came off until she introduce herself.

Sulli:Annyeonghaseyo.Choi Jinri imnida.Call me Sulli.I hope we can be friends and get along together.

Mr Lee:Sulli,you can sit overthere with Krystal.

Mr Lee pointed at Krystal and Sulli saw a girl waving happily and excitedly at her.She gave a broad smile and walk to her sit.She sat down and turned to her right and saw Krystal smiling at her.

Krystal:Annyeong.Im Jung Soojung.Call me Kystal.Nice to meet you.

Sulli:Nice to meet you too.

Krystal:Just ignore the stares.They're like that when they see new girls come into our class.

Sulli:How did you know?

Krystal:Im also a newbie here but I arrived two months before you.

Sulli:Ohhh.

Krystal:Lets concentrate now.

They look at Mr Lee teaching and studied.

Break Time ~

Sulli POV

I was going for break time with Krystal when after we took our meal,Krystal went to a table and I followed along.We sitted down and talk while we eat.

Author POV

Krystal saw Kai(Kim Jongin) walking with his friends saw she called him.

Krystal:Oppa!

Sulli turned to them.

Kai:Krystal!

He ran to her and hugged her from behind.Krystal blushed when he kissed her cheeks.

Sulli:Awww.

His friends then followed from behind.

Baekhyun:Annyeong!

Sulli:Annyeong.

Baekhyun sat beside Sulli.

Baekhyun:You must be Sulli right?

Sulli:De...

Baekhyun:Youre cute.

Sulli:Gomawo...hehe...

Luhan:Annyeong Sulli shi..

Luhan pulled her right cheeks and sat beside her.

Sulli:Oh Luhan oppa!Annyeong!

Luhan:So this is my friends.Kai,Suho,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,D.O,Sehun,Lay,Chen,Kris,Tao and Xiumin.

Sulli:Oh..Annyeonghaseyo.

Baekhyun and Luhan stood up and they stand infront of Sulli in a row.

Luhan:1,2,3..

All:Anneonghaseyo!We are EXO!

Sulli and Krystal clapped their hands.

Sulli:Daebak!

All:Gomawo..

They laughed and talked to each other.Luhan looked at Sulli and stared at her features.Then,Sehun bit his arm and he looked at Sehun,who was behind him.

Sehun:Dont stare at her like that.It looks like your eyes gonna pop out soon.

Luhan:Ya!

Sehun just laughed and continued talking with Kai.Luhan think with what Sehun said.Their break time was finally over and they went back to class.