New kid

August 23 2018

Meili's POV
[!ALARM!]

Ugh I don't wanna wake up not yet..actually...id rather go to school actually...I hate every second that I'm in this house.
I head to school and I see someone with a school uniform from the same school as me. Usually I walk to school but I never see anyone else at this time besides fellow neighbors. I decide to say hi since I always walk alone and I could use some company. "Hi there!" I say with a bright smile. He turns away, and I stay there in shock. Who does he think he is all I did was say hi he could've said something like "sorry not in the mood" or " I wouldn't like to talk" jeez he doesn't have to just walk away, what a jerk. Whatever I'm just going to ignore it and make my way to school.  I arrive at school and see my friends god it's been forever I've missed them all, especially my love. My boyfriend Kai greets me with a "hey babe" and a small peck on my cheek.  "Hey I haven't seen you all summer, how was camp?"  "Camp was great we did a lot of fun activities but had no service so I couldn't text you sorry." " haha that's fine." Oh right! I forgot to introduce my friends. So my best girl friends are Jamie and Cory! We have all been besties since 6th grade and I'm currently in 11th. I know what your thinking, why haven't you told them about what's been going on at home. Well to be completely honest I'm too scared too. Plus it would be a burden to them and they are my friends I can't do that to them. I continue to catch up with my friends when a tall unfamiliar boy shoulder chucks me and I'm pretty sure on purpose. I brush it off and the bell rings. I say my goodbyes to my friends and head to class. I walk in greeting the teacher. "Good morning Meili take a seat anywhere" the teacher says. I sit down next to someone and realize it's the boy who shoulder chucked me. I notice him now and I don't say anything to him. He had pitch black hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I say hi and he turns away. "Wow, rude" I think to myself. The second bell rings and the teacher quiets the class down. "Alright class welcome back from break and welcome to Chemistry! It says on my roster that we have a new kid?" The person sitting next to me raises his hand slightly. The teacher nods her head, looks down at her roster and replies "Ah yes you must be...uhhh.....uhm....sorry how do you say your name?" He chuckles and replies, "it's Xian." my heart dropped. I looked at him then quickly looked at my teacher.  "May I use the restroom...?" I asked quietly. The teacher excused me at and I rushed to the restroom. I quickly entered one of the stalls and and started throwing up. I couldn't believe my ears. Was it really Xian? I cleaned myself up and left the restroom. I wiped away my tears and entered the classroom preparing myself to get through the day because this one was gonna be hella long.