My name is Furrylita Gingermouse... And i love ginger so much

"What are you all doing here? I and Hercule have come here for a mystery? Is there something you all are hiding from me? "I said curiously.

"Oh!'G' calm down listen we have not come here for a mystery... We have come here for a MISSION." Petunia said.

"What mission and please don't force me to do any kind of mission, I have lot of work to do". I said.

"Listen you are the most important person for this mission 'G'. This mission's name is 'MISSION MARRIAGE'. We will tell you about this afterwards"she said.

What whose marriage? And why we have come here? And why am I important? Are they hiding something from me? I was asking these questions to myself when suddenly a girl was approaching to us and came in front of me and said," Hi Geronimo my name is Furrylita Gingermouse... And I love ginger.."

"Oh! Hi Furry.. Nice to meet u.. Oh wow Furry you recognised Geronimo" said Petunia.

"Oh nothing much he is so cute anybody can recognise him... And by the way are you ready Geronimo for the ma......" Furry was trying to say something but Petunia stopped her.

"Please can tell me Petunia what is this going on? Who is she? Why is she here for?" I whispered in Petunia's ears.

"Listen Geronimo we have come here for her marriage.." She whispered in my ears.

"Geronimo I am your biggest I read all your books the best on I liked was 'Watch your Whiskers Stilton'.... And I am even the fan of your look!! <3. :* "she said shyly.

I am not understanding anything.. Nobody I telling me anything and by the way where was Hercule ? Oh my God! What problem have I come into..

I asked Petunia,"Where is Hercule?"

"He said he has some work that is why he is going out right?" She said.

Something was fishy!