Sleepover

Spencer's POV

"So do you guys want to come to the lake house today and sleepover to celebrate?"

"YES THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!" Ali practically screamed.

"I would but I promised Caleb I would hangout with him..."

"Come on Han it would be so much fun!" Aria said excitedly.

"I guess I'll cancel ughh"

"Can anyone provide alcohol?? I ask
"Actually I can. my moms out of town."
"Great! okay see you guys at 7:00"

EMILY'S POV:
*AROUND 7*

I arrive at Spencer's lake house apparently late because everyone was already there.

"Em!" Ali yelled running up to me. she jumped in my arms and smashed our lips together. She was perfect but she was also mine.

After everyone settled in we decided to play spin the bottle/ truth or dare. But before someone asked you, u need to take a shot.

Who wants to go first spencer asked.

I volunteered. dare.

I dare you to kiss the hottest girl In the room. and don't forget your shot.

I took my shot and looked around the room I didn't have to think twice because Alison Dilaurentis is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. BUT I was gonna make this fun.

I start walking towards Hanna and I look over at Ali who looks more jealous then anything then I make a quick turn and smash my lips to Ali's.

It got heated until they prayed us apart.

After a long fun game we crashed.

But I stated awake watching the most beautiful girl in the work sleeping on my chest.
"I love you" I whisper to her.

I swear she smiled in her sleep.