It Doesnt Help

Emily's POV:

I have to find her. It took me so long to make her mine and she's gone. Fricking Paige JUST HAD to kiss me. It was disgusting.

I run to our spot. Hopefully she's there I mean if she isn't I'm not sure where she is.

I walk to the kissing rock and she isn't there. this sucks. I guess there the library!

I run to my car and hop to the library. And to my luck she isn't There. I have no Idea where she is!

I run to my car and I go to her house.
I knock a few times but no answer. but I can't leave her knowing Paige kissed me so I run inside anyway.
I hear sobbing coming from upstairs so I run up to her room but I can't find her so I walk into her bathroom and she has a razor and blood coming from her wrists and stomach.

"Alison Lauren Dilaurentis what the hell are you doing!"

"Emily I can't do it anymore! I came back for you I love you and u kissed pigsk- Paige! I trusted you. I shouldn't be living if you don't love me. Your the love of my life"

"Ali I love you so much Paige kissed me and I pulled away . I only love you Alison I always have!"
I pick up Ali and I kiss her with so much passion.
Then I clean her off"
"I'm sorry Em really I am I thought I lost you"

You will never loose me, your stuck with me" I giggle "but hurting yourself doesn't help"

Ali's POV:

I walk to the bed with Emily and we cuddle forgetting about school. Honestly none of us cared.
"I love you so much eEmily
"I love you too Ali, I feel safe in your arms"

I kiss Emily when my phone goes off

Aw, how cute! Too bad it won't last sweet dreams! Better sleep with one eye open. kisses, -A